Arp vs Grand Saline

Tiger1995

Arp vs Grand Saline  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Arp
    • Grand Saline

Just now, Goldmember said:

You have yet to prove me wrong in anything I have said. You have yet to prove I contradicted myself. It won't matter. Winona will beat Quitman, and Arp will lose to Troup. I'm don't wasting my time. Goldmember out! 

“Well Bye” 

I spoke to AD today he said were in if we beat quitman..... according to him the game is going to be ugly against them, I dont know if they've held back on something til playoffs or what but he said we've agreed to play cooper in forney...  so we shall see

• LOL! 1

Tiger if you dont believe I talked to him again ask him about the dude in the press box running the clock for the lil league football teams this morning.... you've stated numerous times about they dont know you well ask again and maybe he will clear up who I am... after speaking to him today he earned a lil more of my respect towards him. Seems the future may be brighter then we see now

• LOL! 1

40 minutes ago, JETT said:

I spoke to AD today he said were in if we beat quitman..... according to him the game is going to be ugly against them, I dont know if they've held back on something til playoffs or what but he said we've agreed to play cooper in forney...  so we shall see

Everyone saying the same thing except tigger. Would of been nice if GS would have brought that same energy they did against you guys so there wouldn't be any talk about arp

55 minutes ago, JETT said:

Tiger if you dont believe I talked to him again ask him about the dude in the press box running the clock for the lil league football teams this morning.... you've stated numerous times about they dont know you well ask again and maybe he will clear up who I am... after speaking to him today he earned a lil more of my respect towards him. Seems the future may be brighter then we see now

🤦🏻‍♂️

16 minutes ago, allday said:

Everyone saying the same thing except tigger. Would of been nice if GS would have brought that same energy they did against you guys so there wouldn't be any talk about arp

But Arp was simply too good for y’all so is what it is. 

8 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Not sure tbh. I’d have to look. 

I was looking at one page the other day that showed Mineola, Edgewood, GS, Alba, Winny ( Winny not sure) Rains and Lone Oak. Buy Day was talking and thought maybe I misread and they were in yalls district. Hand not going help them get past Minny or Edgewood. He can't shoot or play defense for them. Not sure about Alba this year they lost their coach to Kemp.

• Stinks 1

11 hours ago, 3rdand5 said:

I was looking at one page the other day that showed Mineola, Edgewood, GS, Alba, Winny ( Winny not sure) Rains and Lone Oak. Buy Day was talking and thought maybe I misread and they were in yalls district. Hand not going help them get past Minny or Edgewood. He can't shoot or play defense for them. Not sure about Alba this year they lost their coach to Kemp.

He absolutely can help them. Especially with the defense and scoring. Sorry you're I'll informed

On 11/4/2018 at 8:34 AM, allday said:

He absolutely can help them. Especially with the defense and scoring. Sorry you're I'll informed

We will see. And as far as being misinformed. He doesn't have the athletes he had in Troup. That probably was the best group of athletes in 2A as their every was. He knows what he has now and he will do a good job but it will not be enough to play with Minny or Edgewood. I could see GS playing for third since Alba lost there coach. Don't know much about Rains or Lone Oak. They may be better than the two I think are the top teams.