Kennedale(10-1) vs Argyle(10-1) Friday Night at 7:00 Area Round

regaleagle

Listen to this next week... winner likely gets Stephenville... So both of these teams have this great matchup then turn around and have another one next week...  I want Kennedale to win... Likely we host Stephenville/Kennedale in MW if they both advance... I would love to sell out this beautiful facility with those 2 teams.

6 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Listen to this next week... winner likely gets Stephenville... So both of these teams have this great matchup then turn around and have another one next week...  I want Kennedale to win... Likely we host Stephenville/Kennedale in MW if they both advance... I would love to sell out this beautiful facility with those 2 teams.

I'm not so sure EITHER team will win tonight......much less just one.  Paris has the ability and players to give Stephenville a very tough game.  And Kennedale will need to generate those 45 points they are averaging this season to beat a very good Argyle team that is rolling now offensively.  Kennedale has not seen a team this season with a defense as good as Argyle has.   OF course, I might be totally wrong, but I watch alot of Livestreams and that gives me something to compare.  

IF Argyle can block that Utu guy tonight and figure out how to beat the Wildcats onslaught of defensive stunts, then Argyle will hit some very big plays offensively and put the Wildcats in a place defensively that is very uncomfortable for them.  Maybe Kennedale will play different defensively against Argyle tonight, but I doubt it!  They will play the way they have all season because that is what has worked for them.  And by this time, the Argyle coaching staff has had a week to find some ways to counter Kennedale's defensive stunts.

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

IF Argyle can block that Utu guy tonight and figure out how to beat the Wildcats onslaught of defensive stunts, then Argyle will hit some very big plays offensively and put the Wildcats in a place defensively that is very uncomfortable for them.  Maybe Kennedale will play different defensively against Argyle tonight, but I doubt it!  They will play the way they have all season because that is what has worked for them.  And by this time, the Argyle coaching staff has had a week to find some ways to counter Kennedale's defensive stunts.

You spread them out defensively and then run the football.  IF that does not work, then you hit quick short passes or slants too.......that should loosen them up.  Then you go over the top with some long ones, and then run it right up the middle.

14 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I'm not so sure EITHER team will win tonight......much less just one.  Paris has the ability and players to give Stephenville a very tough game.  And Kennedale will need to generate those 45 points they are averaging this season to beat a very good Argyle team that is rolling now offensively.  Kennedale has not seen a team this season with a defense as good as Argyle has.   OF course, I might be totally wrong, but I watch alot of Livestreams and that gives me something to compare.  

Kennedale is in one of those FW/Arlington 4A districts.  They rarely see a good team until the playoffs 

8 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Kennedale is in one of those FW/Arlington 4A districts.  They rarely see a good team until the playoffs 

Yep......it's difficult to get a good comparison of just how good they might be.  Kennedale most likely played lots of 2s/3's in their games this season.  But from all indications.......they do have a very good defense and alot of athletic types.  But Argyle's sheer size on the lines will be something that Wildcat defense has not had to contend with this  season.......or their offense either.

9 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Yep......it's difficult to get a good comparison of just how good they might be.  Kennedale most likely played lots of 2s/3's in their games this season.  But from all indications.......they do have a very good defense and alot of athletic types.  But Argyle's sheer size on the lines will be something that Wildcat defense has not had to contend with this  season.......or their offense either.

Just found out we have another potential good one next week.  Lake Worth vs Springtown 

I'll say this much about them Argyle Eagles.......they are fun to watch for sure.  They ain't boring......there's always something that happens that is exciting.  Their offense and special teams......you just never know what might happen at any time.  Some teams are just not all that exciting to watch......but you always get your money's worth watching Argyle.  Even if I wasn't an Argyllian.......I'd watch those Boyz!   They can definitely play some football.....even though they ain't the most talented out of the top echelon.......they do know how to play together and give their best effort.  That team NEVER has internal problems between the players....or between the players and coaches.  

3 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I'll say this much about them Argyle Eagles.......they are fun to watch for sure.  They ain't boring......there's always something that happens that is exciting.  Their offense and special teams......you just never know what might happen at any time.  Some teams are just not all that exciting to watch......but you always get your money's worth watching Argyle.  Even if I wasn't an Argyllian.......I'd watch those Boyz!   They can definitely play some football.....even though they ain't the most talented out of the top echelon.......they do know how to play together and give their best effort.  That team NEVER has internal problems between the players....or between the players and coaches.  

I hope your updates are as entertaining as they were last night......😂😂

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I hope your updates are as entertaining as they were last night......😂😂

I'll put in my 2 cents worth.....even though it will be biased most likely.  But really......I can't go against what the coaches for Argyle usually call for......most of the time they have good reasons in mind.  Sometimes I'd like to see another player on the field than they have currently playing that position, but they have so many capable players that they try to rotate them and play the best guy for that situation.  As far as Kennedale......I'll be winging it as it happens.

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I'll put in my 2 cents worth.....even though it will be biased most likely.  But really......I can't go against what the coaches for Argyle usually call for......most of the time they have good reasons in mind.  Sometimes I'd like to see another player on the field than they have currently playing that position, but they have so many capable players that they try to rotate them and play the best guy for that situation.  As far as Kennedale......I'll be winging it as it happens.

That's what I wanna hear....lol