Guess Joe Had a Change of "Heart" Since He Blocked A Black Woman's Appointment Not So Long Ago!!

blesseddaily

Who Is Janice Rogers Brown? Black D.C. Circuit Judge Biden Blocked From Appointment

President Joe Biden on Thursday reiterated his campaign promise of nominating a Black woman to the Supreme Court, leading some conservative pundits to bring up his past opposition to Janice Rogers Brown.

As Laura Ingraham noted on the Wednesday edition of her Fox News show, then-Senator Biden opposed and then filibustered the nomination of Brown to the federal bench in 2003 and 2005

Then-President George W. Bush had nominated Brown both times for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, but many Democrats tried to block her from the position for her perceived libertarian viewpoints.

Who Is Janice Rogers Brown? Black D.C. Circuit Judge Biden Blocked From Appointment (msn.com)

2 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

Who Is Janice Rogers Brown? Black D.C. Circuit Judge Biden Blocked From Appointment

President Joe Biden on Thursday reiterated his campaign promise of nominating a Black woman to the Supreme Court, leading some conservative pundits to bring up his past opposition to Janice Rogers Brown.

As Laura Ingraham noted on the Wednesday edition of her Fox News show, then-Senator Biden opposed and then filibustered the nomination of Brown to the federal bench in 2003 and 2005

Then-President George W. Bush had nominated Brown both times for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, but many Democrats tried to block her from the position for her perceived libertarian viewpoints.

Who Is Janice Rogers Brown? Black D.C. Circuit Judge Biden Blocked From Appointment (msn.com)

So let me get this straight. Democrats tried to block someone from getting appointed bc that person's views didn't match the party's views? What's unusual and hypocritical about that? 

Ohhhh.... Are you guys saying they should have just looked at skin color and not vote to block her based on that alone? 

Wait that can't be it bc yall are criticisizing him for appointing someone based on skin color alone right now? 

See how silly this sounds? I swear the right are 6 yr old babies. No wonder Trump switched sides and relied on the right to make him president. Yall are the most easy people to manipulate. 

4 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

If her confirmation were somehow blocked, would that make them racists?

Normally I would say no but since some have  already expressed more displeasure of him wanting to nominate a black woman based on that and not views well....... 

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

So let me get this straight. Democrats tried to block someone from getting appointed bc that person's views didn't match the party's views? What's unusual and hypocritical about that? 

Ohhhh.... Are you guys saying they should have just looked at skin color and not vote to block her based on that alone? 

Wait that can't be it bc yall are criticisizing him for appointing someone based on skin color alone right now? 

See how silly this sounds? I swear the right are 6 yr old babies. No wonder Trump switched sides and relied on the right to make him president. Yall are the most easy people to manipulate. 

Just calling out your party's hypocrisy...it's so easy to do these days!! LOLOL!!!