Anyone know 18-2 A records?

logjammer

Big Big Game Tuesday for WO vs. New Diana. Two undefeated teams in district clash. I think this could be the best game so far in district. I'm not going to predict an upset, though. Reliable information says WO could well be showing up in the finals again, but they can ill afford to look past anyone.

I know WO's program is a great program, but there are other good programs in this district. Let's just say I know alot more about the caliber of athletes in some of the other schools in 18-AA. As for enrollment numbers, that is calculated using a formula. It is almost impossible to know where you will end up if you are anywhere near a range of -30 or +30. I would be careful about what I say about the Administrators in WO. There is quite a bit of pride in going about things honestly there. It is fun to compete against them because they will try everthing in their power to win, regardless of their record.

It's interesting that you brag about winning in this district so openly. White Oaks classes are north of 100 students per grade, while every other school in the district (possibly excluding EF) have about half of that amount. I have heard from a person that is involved in WO's school system that students were told to late register in order for WO to meet the requirements to be a 2a school. The source that told me this would have no reason to lie about this due to the fact that they are faithful to WO. I know for a fact that some of the people in WO's administrative system are crooks who are willing to do anything to get what they want. It just seems comical to me that most people from WO want to brag and boast about their records against schools half of their size. In a couple of years WO will move back up to 3a and be dominated by the teams that drove them to cheat and move down to begin with. Have fun while it lasts and please keep your heads down to a reasonable size, you might not have as good of fortune as you think is coming to you this year.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Big Big Game Tuesday for WO vs. New Diana. Two undefeated teams in district clash. I think this could be the best game so far in district. I'm not going to predict an upset, though. Reliable information says WO could well be showing up in the finals again, but they can ill afford to look past anyone.

White Oak has another easy win in this one.

People are jealous because we are having success at all levels in our district(athletics and academics) after being one of the smallest schools for a long time in AAA. As far as this topic is concerned (volleyball), it does not matter what classification we are. We have a very good volleyball program and have defeated numerous teams from 5A to 2A. We were very successful in 3A. Our volleyball staff works very hard to make sure this trend continues. The players and coaches don't say a lot about our success. We let our coaching and playing do that for us. You also need to know that most of these posts are coming from some of our young male students at the school or ones that have just graduated. Don't take this personal. Just making sure that you are correctly informed.

Nothing like a third place girls BB finish and a complete whiff on the SB playoffs to make people "jealous." Please. Brock, Poth, Canyon, Hallettsville, Salado, Woodville, Peaster...those are schools who truly have success in every girls sport and might inspire "jealousy."

i like this. i think this is the beginning of a beautiful rivalry. to be the man you have to beat the man. just please respect the district. this is one of the best districts in east texas. these schools have been playing each other a long time. respect the district, respect the tradition.

[/quot

It doesn't hurt that the Longview News Journal has had White Oak on the front page more times than Michael

Jackson ever made the front page of any paper. How does WO do in say, girls basketball or girls track? :icon_neutral:

It doesn't hurt that the Longview News Journal has had White Oak on the front page more times than Michael

Jackson ever made the front page of any paper. How does WO do in say, girls basketball or girls track? :icon_neutral:

The WO girls won district in track and made the playoffs in basketball. the girls will win district in basketball this year

WO improved to 31-0 on the season with a 25-11, 25-16, 25-14 win over Harmony.

congrats to white oak on a great season & future success in the playoffs. like to say thanks to our coaches and young women involved with our volleyball @ harmony.

The WO girls won district in track and made the playoffs in basketball. the girls will win district in basketball this year

You are the typical proud parent and seem to be proud of your school, but its great to win district, but not great to

loose the first round of the playoff's. The problem why so many small schools never get out the first round, is that

they typically play 1A or 2A schools. You only get better by playing the bigger schools. Granted WO V/Ball do play

the bigger schools, and they are better, but the basketball team plays 1A and 2A, and thats why they have not won

a Regional or State. What most people forget is that after High School, there are no A's in College. All players from

all A's compete against each other for a scholarship to play the next level in sports. Look at Winnsboro 2A and Martins

Mill 1A who yearly play 4A and 5A schools to get better and get ready to go to the regionals or state. Lets see how far

WO goes past district in Football, G/B Basketball, White/Ball.

You are the typical proud parent and seem to be proud of your school, but its great to win district, but not great to

loose the first round of the playoff's. The problem why so many small schools never get out the first round, is that

they typically play 1A or 2A schools. You only get better by playing the bigger schools. Granted WO V/Ball do play

the bigger schools, and they are better, but the basketball team plays 1A and 2A, and thats why they have not won

a Regional or State. What most people forget is that after High School, there are no A's in College. All players from

all A's compete against each other for a scholarship to play the next level in sports. Look at Winnsboro 2A and Martins

Mill 1A who yearly play 4A and 5A schools to get better and get ready to go to the regionals or state. Lets see how far

WO goes past district in Football, G/B Basketball, White/Ball.

WO everything does not lose out in the first round. Girls vball went to regional finals and State the year before. Boys baseball went to the state tournament this past year. Im telling u right now the girls bball will not lose in the first round this year

WO everything does not lose out in the first round. Girls vball went to regional finals and State the year before. Boys baseball went to the state tournament this past year. Im telling u right now the girls bball will not lose in the first round this year

I doubt the girls basketball will go past the first round, maybe. If they do it won't be because of their schedule,

which is padded for the W's. They like to play the 1A and 2A teams. I was there 2 years ago at their home tournament

and watced the game between WO and Lg JV, who won and the WO coach made a comment "they are not invited back"

a little competition scared them I guess.

This might not be totally right but

WO

ND

EF

Harmony and Sabine

everyone else

I believe these are the standings as of 10/2/09:

WO 7-0 (bye tomorrow)

New Diana 5-1 (vs. Sabine tomorrow)

EF 5-2 (vs. Union Grove tomorrow)

Harmony 3-4 (vs. Winona tomorrow)

Sabine 3-4 (vs. New Diana tomorrow)