Waskom @ EF Friday Night 7:30

Wild74

Waskom VS EF  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Series EF 37 Wins Waskom 34 Wins 5 ties

EF receives the second half kick, advanced to EF 48, 1/10, run, 2/9, pass complete, flag, late hit out of bounds on Waskom, 1/10 at 40, run, 2/8, fumble, EF recovers at Was 46, 3/long, pass, backwards, passed back to QB, short of 1st, Waskom player down on field, trainers help him off, 4/9, at 23 yard line, pass interception, TK Hamilton ran it back to the 40 when the play was stopped by refs, was going to be a pick six, conference on the field, flag after the interception is the reason they supposedly stopped the play, ball is at the 40 yard line of Waskom, Waskoms ball, 1/10, 9:44 left in 3rd, it's pandemonium folks. Everybody is still on the field arguing.

Waskom ball at Waskom 40, 1/10, , now they are moving it back to the 25, Waskoms ball, inadvertent whistle stopped what should have been a Waskom TD, run wide, 2/7 at Was 28, QB run, short of first, 3/1, run up middle, 1/10 at Waskom 36, QB keeper, no gain, 2/11, pitch out, 3/7, 6:25 left in third, Waskom calls time out

Waskom ball 3/7, run up middle to 49, 1/10, run, 2/7, QB keeper to EF 43, 3/4, Hamilton good run, 1/10 at EF 16, QB keeper, 2/8, Hamilton, fumble, He recovers his own fumble, 3/11, pass, complete, TD Waskom, Hamilton caught it. 1:17 left in third, pat good

Waskom 27

EF 6

Waskom ball 3/7, run up middle to 49, 1/10, run, 2/7, QB keeper to EF 43, 3/4, Hamilton good run, 1/10 at EF 16, QB keeper, 2/8, Hamilton, fumble, He recovers his own fumble, 3/11, pass, complete, TD Waskom, Hamilton caught it. 1:17 left in third, pat good

Waskom 27

EF 6

Complete disappointment..glad I didnt make the drive from Rowlett for this one.
  • Like 1

😂

JJ I said I would be first to say it if we didn't win big I have no problem admitting I am wrong waskom has 2 plays inside trap and option wide side field and we can't stop it lol crying shame

If all he did was remove his helmet, that's a lil tickytack for a ejection tho..I'm not there so Idk lol

he took it off and attempted to fight the whole waskom team cause he throwed his 3rd INT
  • Like 1

JJ I said I would be first to say it if we didn't win big I have no problem admitting I am wrong waskom has 2 plays inside trap and option wide side field and we can't stop it lol crying shame

he took it off and attempted to fight the whole waskom team cause he throwed his 3rd INT

your good bro. Got everyone scratching their heads now

4th quarter, Waskom ball 2/14 at Waskom 20, Waskom timeout, 2/14, run, loss on play, 3/17 at the Waskom 17, QB keeper, good stop, 4/14, Waskom to punt, fumble, flag, interference with the punt receiver, Jackets ball at the 50 yard line, step off the flag to Waskom 35, EF ball 1/10, run, 2/3, pass, pressure, threw it away, 3/3, run, short of 1st, 4/2 at 27, timeout EF

Waskom 27

EF 13