Carthage at Chapel Hill

Payzone

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Carthage will win this one by at least 3 touchdowns....but who knows it is a game.

congrats to carthage on the edge of the seat win against lindale....very good game.

I see it being a little closer game or should i say i hope its a little closer.

CH has returning talent on both sides, the offense is better actually because CH has gained several players in the passing game. The defense is for the most part the same players as last year, but they have that year or two (for some) under their belts.

What do you think about Carthage this year, compared to years past? What are their strengths and weaknesses?

Running back this year is better than last, but nowhere close to Dwight Smith in 2008, but our defense is way down from the past couple of years or past three years.

Anthony Morgan this year is better than he was last year, and one could argue is better than Si Blackshire was in 2008.

Will Carthages safety and LB Thompson be playing this week? I read where they missed the Lindale game. All players that were injured last week will be returning except for one for CH. .

the safety/receiver is out for a while i think. don't know about thompson. those are two big losses.

i think C-hill will roll in this one by at least 2 Tds. Collin Gray brings too much to the defensive side of the ball that i dont think Carthage is used to seeing. Avery will have a bounceback game at QB and Sitton will get the dogs ready...turnin heads out there....Although the right side of the line will be weakened by the loss of Marco Orpineda

What I said earlier in the week came to be true tonight. Carthage's defense didn't play good at all. CH on the other hand, their defense man handled Carthage offense. Carthage has got to play better defense and learn how to tackle and wrap up. CH looked like the #1 team tonight.

I know Carthage has some players out I think, but that's no excuse. They will be fine and hopefully Carthage will learn from this loss and move on. Tonight's game will only make them a better team down the road.