201 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Daingerfield
    • Tatum

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no we cant which is what i said in the first place. but who ever said anything about pg/carthage? tatum sure wouldnt be able to hang in 3A so whats your point?

Just shows your ignorance about Tatum. Tatum won the State Championship in 3A. Many 3A teams this year would be very scared to play Tatum. Be glad that PG did not play them this year or you could see how well we could hang with 3A.

Just shows your ignorance about Tatum. Tatum won the State Championship in 3A. Many 3A teams this year would be very scared to play Tatum. Be glad that PG did not play them this year or you could see how well we could hang with 3A.

While his Hawks were playing down a class, Tatum was playing up. I think he's just a little upset that his team is out of football for the season.... You need a hug Hawk?

You are right Gilmer is a different team. All we are saying is so is Tatum now. The only way we can know anything for sure is by playing an opponent on the field. Oh! Thats right we did play Gilmer and we beat them. Same players, same coaches, same results.

your right. not saying tatum did not get any better. you played gilmer 9 game ago? with a new starting quarterback. how many starters did gilmer have back? not very many. they played in the toughest district in 3A and got second place to a carthage team that will have a good chance to 3 peat. they have gotten alot better and beat a very good L-E team, along with a good Henderson team, both of whom would beat Tatum.

atlanta. who hasnt beat them. bullard did not have a good year. your only notable victory is over gilmer. which i have already shared what i believe what would happen at this point in the season. not taking anything away from your state title. but this year tatum would have trouble in 3A.

That's what Jefferson and WO said!!!!!!!

So playing very poorly and still winning by 21 is bad. I think most teams would take that anyday. Everyone says do not hang your hat on the Gilmer game. If you think that is Tatum's best ball they played Jefferson and WO, then man do you have a suprise when they play their best. Tatum has shown they can play good or bad and find a way to win all there games. Can DF say that?

atlanta. who hasnt beat them. bullard did not have a good year. your only notable victory is over gilmer. which i have already shared what i believe what would happen at this point in the season. not taking anything away from your state title. but this year tatum would have trouble in 3A.

And your Hawks would have trouble in 2A.... Bottom line is Tatum is still playing and as far as I know, Gilmer can't go back and pencil in a win just because they MIGHT could beat us if we played again.

Pitt had a good team, but we destroyed them. We could have put up huge numbers against Pitt and al the other 3A teams we played but the cach played 2nd string the second half. I bet Pitt could have beat PG in a close game.

So playing very poorly and still winning by 21 is bad. I think most teams would take that anyday. Everyone says do not hang your hat on the Gilmer game. If you think that is Tatum's best ball they played Jefferson and WO, then man do you have a suprise when they play their best. Tatum has shown they can play good or bad and find a way to win all there games. Can DF say that?

Why does that comment make Tatum fans get defensive? Because it really worries ya'll. Football teams are suppose to play better as the season goes on, specially for the district championship!

We try to learn how to get better, so we will not have to find a way to win close games.

And your Hawks would have trouble in 2A.... Bottom line is Tatum is still playing and as far as I know, Gilmer can't go back and pencil in a win just because they MIGHT could beat us if we played again.

once again there you go mentioning my hawks just to feel better about yourself. your the one that put so much emphasis on the tatum/gilmer game. all i said was that the games with gilmer didnt matter. im done. good luck hope to watch this potential matchup between two good teams. should be a good one. and ill look to see u there dirtybird.

Pitt had a good team, but we destroyed them. We could have put up huge numbers against Pitt and al the other 3A teams we played but the cach played 2nd string the second half. I bet Pitt could have beat PG in a close game.

Pitt would have easily gotten 2nd in our district (15-3A) as long as we (LE) beat them

Why does that comment make Tatum fans get defensive? Because it really worries ya'll. Football teams are suppose to play better as the season goes on, specially for the district championship!

We try to learn how to get better, so we will not have to find a way to win close games.

Tatum did come out flat against WO in the first half, but turned it on in the second half. We should have all of our players healthy after two weeks off. I expect to see us in full form against Marlin. But winning a District championship against a pumped up WO team by 21. I will take it any day of the week. Seems the only fans worried are DF, because they know it will not be a cake walk this year to win a State Championship. Keep praying that we play poorly, because you know if we play our best, then it will be a dissapointing end for ya.

NO... Kirkfalcon said something about Gilmer and then YOU spouted off that if it were played again that it would be a different story. You really need to get your facts straight before you try and debate with me beginner. Good luck to your Hawks in everything this year.

also said that neither of those games mattered this late in the season...but they obviously mattered for you to get so offended by it. goodluck to tatum too. they better beat yoe so we can all see this awaited matchup

Tatum did come out flat against WO in the first half, but turned it on in the second half. We should have all of our players healthy after two weeks off. I expect to see us in full form against Marlin. But winning a District championship against a pumped up WO team by 21. I will take it any day of the week. Seems the only fans worried are DF, because they know it will not be a cake walk this year to win a State Championship. Keep praying that we play poorly, because you know if we play our best, then it will be a dissapointing end for ya.

I hope we both make it there, First!

I also hope both teams play well, however, DF's defense has a way of making teams look like they played bad, but in reality, they couldn't help that they were getting knocked in the mouth!

DF aint scared if Tatum plays above their ability!

also said that neither of those games mattered this late in the season...but they obviously mattered for you to get so offended by it. goodluck to tatum too. they better beat yoe so we can all see this awaited matchup

Not sure I'm as concerned with Yoe as much as I am with Crockett. Both of them will present their own challenges.