107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins it?

• Tatum
    • White Oak

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow somebody jealous of White Oak's success? Where are you from? I dont know the answer to that question and i can already say im sorry.

anyways WO isnt jawing because they know the caliber of tatum and how good they are. Tatum's name says it all. But i do not think you will win by 40. WO will come ready to play i know that much. all WO is doing is supporting their team like any loyal fan would and enjoying the successes this season is bringing. 4-0 in district not so bad id say.

That 5th year senior was kitty69's kinfolk, lol. Tatum 72 WO 21. "Go Eagle's."

just an observation....... spring hill beat white oak.......gilmer beat spring hill 70 something to house..........tatum beat gilmer.......i would think tatum has a SLIGHT edge in this one..

that kind of logic has led to a lot of crow eating on here...

that kind of logic has led to a lot of crow eating on here...

Crow eating? Mappy isn't from Tatum so I doubt he/she will need any crow. However you're right, hard to go off of other games. But, Tatum simply has a lot more talent. If White Oak was to win it would be because of their game plan in my opinion. Though to beat Tatum, you're gonna have to play your best game of the year.

I am guessing with having a bye next week, Evans will unleash the dogs and go for the throat. He will by no means show all of what Tatum has prepared for other teams in the playoffs, but I expect to see one of Tatum's best games this Friday night. If we do not turn over the ball, WO does not stand a chance. No crow will be eaten by the Eagles this week.

Crow eating? Mappy isn't from Tatum so I doubt he/she will need any crow. However you're right, hard to go off of other games. But, Tatum simply has a lot more talent. If White Oak was to win it would be because of their game plan in my opinion. Though to beat Tatum, you're gonna have to play your best game of the year.

Mama says she don't care about no talent,,,,....

WO will move the ball on Tatum easily...but their defense will not stop the Eagles offense. Tatum will not punt all night and WO maybe 2 or 3 times which will be the difference...Tatum by 20

WOs best defense will be their offense... Gonna HAVE to get 3 yards and a puddle of mud or it will be a long night for them..

Tatum is averaging a TD ever 5 plays.. Offense is dynamic..

WO defense in district 13 ppg

WO offense in district 43 ppg

Tatum defense in district 8 pgg

Tatum offense in district 47 ppg

Survey says??????

Tatum

how would the necks and westrusk match up??????

Mama must of not been around then...

WO defense in district 13 ppg

WO offense in district 43 ppg

Tatum defense in district 8 pgg

Tatum offense in district 47 ppg

waterboy3.jpg

Survey says??????

Tatum

Mama must of not been around then...

mama says remember Pine Tree stadium,,,...

Since we are now talking about the past.....

Daddy says remember Cowboy Stadium in 05 and Bearcat Stadium in 06.....

You mean Texas Stadium in 05.

And Lennon Creer, Daylon McCoy and like have nothing to do with this game Friday.

But Tatum wins. I have a question for White Oak fans — will the WO kicker kick it deep? Jefferson fans were complaining that Coach Hal changed kickers and did not kick the ball beyond the Tatum 25.

You mean Texas Stadium in 05.

And Lennon Creer, Daylon McCoy and like have nothing to do with this game Friday.

But Tatum wins. I have a question for White Oak fans — will the WO kicker kick it deep? Jefferson fans were complaining that Coach Hal changed kickers and did not kick the ball beyond the Tatum 25.

Sharp as the leg to kick it thru the endzone..