Could Ware be Cut?

DatGuy

DUI could mean anything not simply minors. It has to do with driving under the influence of any substance, and that can include alcohol. DWI's usually have a higher penalty as well.

I understand both can be arrested for either. Here is one article explaining what I was talking about.

http://texas.drivinguniversity.com/dwi-dui/differences-between-dui-and-dwi/

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Dallas has easily gotten under the cap, they will focus on Ware and a couple others. Costa is gone.

Mackenzy Bernandeau has taken a paycut. He picks up 2 million in guranteed money, but his cap hit is much less for 2014-15. It wasn't a restructure, so no can was kicked down the road.

There's also much talk about the salary cap ballooning to 150-165 million in the next two years, which would wipe out concerns over future salary cap restraints, and possibly open the door to easily re-sign Dez and Tron.

If you really think that future salary cap restraints on the Cowboys are gonna be "Wiped Out": you are really REALLY naïve.

Bleacher Reports has the Cowboys as having the worst....repeat WORST...salary cap situation in the entire league. Dream on about being "easily" under the cap & having your fears "wiped out". This is reality . You cannot restructure contracts and not pay a price.

If you really think that future salary cap restraints on the Cowboys are gonna be "Wiped Out": you are really REALLY naïve.

Bleacher Reports has the Cowboys as having the worst....repeat WORST...salary cap situation in the entire league. Dream on about being "easily" under the cap & having your fears "wiped out". This is reality . You cannot restructure contracts and not pay a price.

From what I've seen this barely covers the incoming draft picks. I know that they're going to drop Miles Austin after June 1st to save $5.5 million, but if we pay DeMarcus what he thinks he should be paid, that won't cover it. If anything I wouldn't sign him for more than $3 million a year.

I'm not disagreeing, but there is a direct correlation with a rise in salary cap & salaries in general. If the cap rises, so will salaries. I just think there is a problem when you have to get creative and manage to get under again

Unfortunately this has been the cost of doing business in the NFL. The NFL did this to themselves by allowing the salaries to get so high. You can pay outrageous money to players you have or get someone else's throwaways and pay outrageous money to them. Only problem there is you do not know what you will get. Will they even work with your team? If you draft then you still have an unproven commodity that you have to train. Then if they end up being good, you will end up paying then or lose them.

You can make a case for going either route (drafting or free-agency) Sometimes you have good enough players and coaches that can work well together and win. In Dallas' case you have tremendous turnover in players and coaches. Some people say it is the same players and coaches all the time and that is why they can't win. Just not true.