⚾ The OFFICIAL Houston Astros 2016 Thread ⚾

RETIREDFAN1

I don't wanna trade Bregman. And certainly not in favor of a 32y/o that has no history in the major league. I could easily turn on Lunhow over this one. Somebody would have to give a front line pitcher with at least another year of control to even consider it

I don't wanna trade Bregman. And certainly not in favor of a 32y/o that has no history in the major league. I could easily turn on Lunhow over this one. Somebody would have to give a front line pitcher with at least another year of control to even consider it

It shouldn't even be considered........

Chance to pick up ground but didn't happen. Had a guy on second and the American League leading hitter bunts with nobody out and Marwin gets out going to third. Altuve to Second, steals third with one out but Carlos strikes out on ball 4 and Luis strikes out looking. Holy Moly

The more I read and hear about Guirrel the less upset I am. As long as it doesn't hold Bregman back it may be a shrewd move since it didn't cost any trade in players in acquiring him. Hearing he would be open to left field and seems to be an upgrade at DH. Also hearing he has a dynamite kid brother soon on the market & that may be a hidden motive also. You can never have enough talent

Astros have gone from 11 under to 8 over (their high-mark of the season). From leagues worst record to #10 in just over a month. Just need to keep the momentum going. This is really remarkable considering Keuchel & McCullers have been disappointing as the #1-#2 combo. If they can get rolling this could get interesting really quickly

Astros have gone from 11 under to 8 over (their high-mark of the season). From leagues worst record to #10 in just over a month. Just need to keep the momentum going. This is really remarkable considering Keuchel & McCullers have been disappointing as the #1-#2 combo. If they can get rolling this could get interesting really quickly

McCullers has been really heating up after shaking off the rust from a late start. Keuchel has been subpar, but seems to be stepping up more. McHugh has been the disappointment to me.

I keep seeing a lot about the Astros and Chris Sale. Would almost definitely mean losing Bregman among many others

Honestly think you give up a top of the line prospect if you are able to get one of the best pitchers in the game. Definitely worth it for Sale in my opinion.

Tough call. Can make an argument either way. I really don't know offhand how many years of control are left on Sale (2 I think). Considering what he will bring when he's a FA that would be the deciding factor. I would lean towards keeping Bregman