Ore City @ Paul Pewitt

BlueBlazes

Glad for the win. Still uneasy about the d. We've got to start tackling are its gonna be ugly against the tigers and hornets. At least offense is clicking. 13 is a D1 athlete imo.

You need to go watch some other classifications if you think he is a D1 athlete. Good player but come on man!! Watching pewitt and their opponents doesn't exactly show you D1 caliber athletes.

SMH

Because if it's serious. Just let me remind you Beckville had a guy in the NFL not too long ago. Hemphill had a d1 prospect who chose to play pro baseball right out of high school instead. You can take your pick out of the Daingerfield D1 guys I personally remember Steve Edmond the most. Idk his name but a guy from frankston in 09 went to Texas Tech. Pretty Sure EF had a DE go D1 within the last 10 years (not completely sure) but i do know one of my high school coaches competed in a track even in the big 12 championship for TAMU and he went to EF. We can go smaller than that... In 2009 Joaquin played in a district with 2 D1 athletes Kevin Pope from Mt enterprise who graduated from smu and started both ways at linebacker and running back and Reginald Davis who plays receiver at Texas Tech... And that's just the ones I know of off the top of my head.