Groveton vs San Augustine

SAWolfman

Folks listen to me...there is not a team with more athletes on the field at one time than SA and when they decide they are going to play it is special to watch. SA has been that way for years. I mean unbelievable talent especially at skilled positions. They've just gotta make up their minds they're gonna play ball. I'm pretty sure I said earlier in the week they gotta play from the first whistle to the last...well guess what tweet tweet

• Like 1

No excuses just facts. SA won. Hope that will satisfy your needs. Any other requests? To the victor go the spoils 76. Good luck in the playoffs SA. Wolfman you may have JJ beat for Homer of the year!!! Take care till next season, yalls Boys played hard and never gave up and it payed off.

No excuses just facts. SA won. Hope that will satisfy your needs. Any other requests? To the victor go the spoils 76. Good luck in the playoffs SA. Wolfman you may have JJ beat for Homer of the year!!! Take care till next season, yalls Boys played hard and never gave up and it payed off.

Thanks!

Great win SA!!! Hopefully they can build some momentum on this win, peak at the right time, and roll through the playoffs. This team has the coaches and athletes to do it. Offense needs to keep doing what its doing and the defense needs to stiffen up just a little. SA is going to be a hard out for anybody in this region.

I'm not sure the truth behind it, but I was told either some of groveton's fans or players, showed up to the centerville vs alto game Friday night running their mouths about being a easy road to state.

Serves em right

..so much for that winning traditional winning Groveton has!