Arp vs Grand Saline

Tiger1995

Arp vs Grand Saline  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Arp
    • Grand Saline

1 minute ago, 3rdand5 said:

That why I said I would be interested to see their score after GS 3-2 win. Thought they might be better on a good field. Never thought they would win.

On the friday southwest app their was a dude posting a ton of scores for troup, hell I dont know now

39 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

I just look at Max prep for last weeks scores and was shocked to see Alba/Troup score. Maybe there is hope. GS was lucky to catch Alba is a rain storm. Maybe it was a miss print.

Take it back All day. Read the score wrong. Go with my original post. Don't get all upset.

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Yeah, we playing horrible again... oh well I'm just a fan of our team and players not the coaches

I understand. Thought this was going to be a good season for y'all. Saw where Edgewood plays Buffalo Friday booth team undefeated. Believe Buffalo wins. Pretty weak district except Buffalo who was ranked 8

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Yeah, we playing horrible again... oh well I'm just a fan of our team and players not the coaches

If you feels so strongly why don't you go to the superintendent or the school board instead of message board? Or the coaches office? Sounds like those guys could use some pointers. 

6 hours ago, Goldmember said:

If you feels so strongly why don't you go to the superintendent or the school board instead of message board? Or the coaches office? Sounds like those guys could use some pointers. 

Go back and read a few pages and try to keep up, I've stated on many occasions have we talked to the coaches and parents, our numbers are getting lower and lower, anything else you'd like to know and I'll get u a answer 

55 minutes ago, JETT said:

Go back and read a few pages and try to keep up, I've stated on many occasions have we talked to the coaches and parents, our numbers are getting lower and lower, anything else you'd like to know and I'll get u a answer 

Shouting from the stands doesn't equate to talking to the coaches. The coaches I know don't know you! They have never met you! 

It's not just Winona's numbers! It's not just a 3A problem! Numbers across the state are down! It is a societal problem! Lindale has low numbers, Mount Pleasant has low numbers, Arp has low numbers! See what's going on in the world around you! There is a major run of football! 

• LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Shouting from the stands doesn't equate to talking to the coaches. The coaches I know don't know you! They have never met you! 

It's not just Winona's numbers! It's not just a 3A problem! Numbers across the state are down! It is a societal problem! Lindale has low numbers, Mount Pleasant has low numbers, Arp has low numbers! See what's going on in the world around you! There is a major run of football! 

You sure were talking about the same team, believe me they know me..... I've been to every game for the past 12+ years, I sit with parents of some of the players on this year's team and their child is correcting the coach on some of the plays they call... man I'm done going back and forth with you, your a hard headed kid, me and u back and forth is finished you can have the last word 

Just now, JETT said:

You sure were talking about the same team, believe me they know me..... I've been to every game for the past 12+ years, I sit with parents of some of the players on this year's team and their child is correcting the coach on some of the plays they call... man I'm done going back and forth with you, your a hard headed kid

So you haven't talked to the coaches like you stated before? Man you talk out of both sides of your mouth! 

12 hours ago, 3rdand5 said:

All day will be throwing poop all over me. Haha like I care

Lmao. Wet field or not. Ag QB was on his back every time he said hut. Couldn't even get the ball past mid field. GS blew there chances with fumbles and dropped passes in the red zone against alba

23 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

Thanks EC!!!! Grand Saline about to get a preview of that true next year's team I'm hearing....

Forget packing a lunch. Arp better bring the food truck. Because there gonna need it. If GS shows up like they did Friday night against winona game will be over at half.

4 hours ago, Goldmember said:

bahahahaha real talk! Got em! hahahaha

20 hours ago, allday said:

Looks like GS will have their RB-LB back for this game. He's been out last 2 weeks. Gonna be a long night for arp. 

Good luck to y’all tonight. Don’t be mad at us. It’s only business. 

And try the nanchos lolol. 

• LOL! 1