New Diana vs White Oak

TTman7

New Diana vs White Oak  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Eagles
    • Roughnecks

24 minutes ago, WnipperO said:

Never said tough lol just wanted to talk football big guy . We get it u scared to roll into little ol WO lol jk

28 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Ahhh he’s talkin’ tough. I’d love too. But we are in Hooks. Gotta drive through Sims. It’s like a mini WO. They still think it’s 1859 too. 

WhippersnapperO, I'll be at the game in WO like I told you earlier. I ain't scared to roll anywhere. I'm your Huckleberry! 

25 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Is this the most pages a ND thread has ever been? Tee tee y’all need to thank your homie NB. 

I'm not sure. During the '17 playoff run we had some long ones but I don't know. 

This thread has been very little football talk, and ALOT of 💩 talking. Disappointing. 

NB is always good to have around. He does trash talking the right way, lol. Especially during ND-PP week. 

2 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

I'm not sure. During the '17 playoff run we had some long ones but I don't know. 

This thread has been very little football talk, and ALOT of 💩 talking. Disappointing. 

NB is always good to have around. He does trash talking the right way, lol. Especially during ND-PP week. 

Yeah what’s disappointing is the mighty ND’s fball program. 👀

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Real football talk. What y’all think about your chances against Springhill? Rains shouldn’t be a problem. Honestly all bs aside, 5-5 doable. 

Spring Hill is going to be tough for White Oak. I don't think it will be close but rivalry games can be crazy.

14 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

@Racer55 What's your analysis of the WO squad? Offense? Defense? Special Teams? Star players? Coaching? 

@WnipperO Your input is welcome as well. 

Some unknowns right now. We would definitely be better with our starting RB back. Gibson at WR/CB is good. McKinney olb had an int. Stevens at mlb had I think 12 tackles and Cobb at fs had 14. We ran a different look on the DL last week with a three man down front and the fourth man standing up behind the nose tackle. The fourth DL is a tackle that is small but fast. We are hurting depth wise with linemen. Our offense struggled last week without the rb. We rotated qbs all game long too. One qb had his first varsity game last week. Had some wild passes thrown. Our center rolled three snaps in the shotgun last week twice in a row that resulted in 3rd and 25. Overall we had a lot of sloppy mistakes last week. We get that cleared up and a 100% healthy squad we’ll be alright.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Real football talk. What y’all think about your chances against Springhill? Rains shouldn’t be a problem. Honestly all bs aside, 5-5 doable. 

I think it’s safe to say SH will be a tall order for us. Rains idk much about. We were supposed to beat em last year but dropped the ball that game. I know they lost to Mabank last week, but idk. I still think we have what it takes to get 5th in district. I think 4th through 6th in this district will be a pretty tight race down to the wire with possible ties. 

• Like 1