Corrigan 56, West Hardin 0.....FINAL

RETIREDFAN1

Corrigan @ West Hardin   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Easy pick

This poll is closed to new votes

24 minutes ago, PurpleEagles04 said:

I got to see a little bit of CC's scrimmage against Trinity. CC couldn't move the ball.

SMH LOL……. I hope centerville comes into that game with the same mindset you have…. 
you must have gotten to the scrimmage late ,  we had done blown out Huntington scoring 4 to 5 times and and shutting them out !  And we scored 3 times on trinity and shut them out! 
completely shut out Huntington in the live quarter !  So hats off to trinity for playing well in the live quarter against our 2nd string ! 👏👏

centerville might beat us !  But they will not be exposing anyone..  and definitely won’t be blowing CC out! 
must I remind you that we beat them in overtime last year and both teams returned everyone…. Plus CC added a few more…

real question is who was you scouting at our scrimmage?! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

That’s what happens when you have the longest district win streak in how many years you say? 

I see them taking the 3 seed easy! they've beat Normangee already, and I see them beating Leon and Groveton as well

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Hopefully.......that avoids Timpson.....lol

Lol I hear that. I see West Hardin taking the 3 seed and drawing Joaquin in the first round and Leon getting the 4 seed and drawing Timpson. Which both of course being very formidable teams lol

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

This has got to be your first time ever playing WH. 

I've seen the tape WH is a lot scrappier and better up front than CC's previous 2 opponents Normangee and Leon. I seriously think they will take 3rd

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Hopefully.......that avoids Timpson.....lol

We want to win district..  but then again that means a 3rd round meeting with timpson…😂 if we get 2nd seed we wouldn’t have to play them til the 4th….   Regardless the matchup has to happen if you want to make it out of the region 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Lol I agree with him man..  Having played leon already,  I don’t see Leon beating west Hardin ..  

It's a toss up between us and centerville for 1 and 2 seed. Leon and WH will battle it out for the 3 and 4 seed. And Groveton will probably beat Normangee in a non-factor game they'll be the 2 teams out I strongly believe.

4 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

We want to win district..  but then again that means a 3rd round meeting with timpson…😂 if we get 2nd seed we wouldn’t have to play them til the 4th….   Regardless the matchup has to happen if you want to make it out of the region 

Facts man

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

It's a toss up between us and centerville for 1 and 2 seed. Leon and WH will battle it out for the 3 and 4 seed. And Groveton will probably beat Normangee in a non-factor game they'll be the 2 teams out I strongly believe.

I just don’t see it from the scores WH has played 3 teams in our district and only beat one.  They would have to beat evadale to even make playoffs in a weak d2. I just don’t think that Leon and groveton have fell that far off both have played a lot better teams this year than WH. 

• Roll Eyes 1

20 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

I just don’t see it from the scores WH has played 3 teams in our district and only beat one.  They would have to beat evadale to even make playoffs in a weak d2. I just don’t think that Leon and groveton have fell that far off both have played a lot better teams this year than WH. 

Like I stated earlier WH to me seems to have a little more pep in their step than Leon or Groveton. Now CC hasnt seen groveton yet but the tale is in the tape they got beat by leon in a very low scoring weak offense game. WH has more ability to score than Leon and Groveton and a defense with a little more bite to it in my opinion. I think WH goes over Leon in a nail biter, and beats Groveton pretty sound. Groveton doesn't look worlds better to me than Normangee TBH but we will see still a lot of ball left to be played

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

Cushing must not got the memo 

Lol we not saying west Hardin is gonna win state or anything like that..  but Leon and groveton are bad down this year ,  I just feel like west Hardin most likely edges them out in a close game ..

I can tell you more after we play them Thursday night! 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

I think cushing could go out there and duke it out with Groveton and Leon and come away with a W lol

Maybe but wouldn’t beat the farm on it. They beat colmesneil by 3. We put 45 on colmesneil in the 1st quarter. We didn’t do that to groveton or Leon. 

51 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

Maybe but wouldn’t beat the farm on it. They beat colmesneil by 3. We put 45 on colmesneil in the 1st quarter. We didn’t do that to groveton or Leon. 

Everyone matches up different though my friend it's hard to compare scores especially at the 2a level. We played kirbyville better than Diboll did and Diboll has beat Woodville who has beat Newton so by game comparisons CC should be able to stay with Newton lol. All im saying is i feel like WH matches up good against Leon and Groveton. But who knows WH could drop both games and be out of the playoffs we will just have to wait and see!

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Corrigan 56, West Hardin 0.....FINAL