Corrigan 56, West Hardin 0.....FINAL

RETIREDFAN1

Corrigan @ West Hardin   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Easy pick

This poll is closed to new votes

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Corrigan 56, West Hardin 0.....FINAL
8 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

You’ll have to create us a CC vs groveton thread !  We can try and beat the 8 pages we did this week! 😂

I will on Saturday.......or you do it so you can get the posting stats.....I don't really need any......lol

Good win for the dogs I just finished watching the tape. Pretty sound all around, let a few WH receivers get wide open a couple times and they busted a big run off late in the game but that's just nit picking lol CC looked pretty good the O was rolling as usual, and the district shutout streak continues! Somebody make a battle of HWY. 287 thread!!

2 hours ago, GATA18 said:

Good win for the dogs I just finished watching the tape. Pretty sound all around, let a few WH receivers get wide open a couple times and they busted a big run off late in the game but that's just nit picking lol CC looked pretty good the O was rolling as usual, and the district shutout streak continues! Somebody make a battle of HWY. 287 thread!!

I got it all set up buddy!  

On 10/22/2022 at 10:20 AM, supermaroon said:

Must have been clock operator error lol. Felt bad looking at those highlights looked like bama vs citadel haha 

Lol yeah man it was rough..  we had the clock running and pulled the starters and played some of the jv we moved up Friday night ..

so west Hardin stopped the clock and started running it regular… they didn’t see we had left one of our starting safety’s in just to kinda hang back for a busted play …  they slipped up and threw it towards him….  65 yard pick 6 later… lol

• LOL! 1