Kilgore vs Lone Star

lugnut

I think Kaufman had something to do with that "sloppy game". After all the talk about beating us by 40 the dawgs didn't show me much to be honest.

Dang....for us to not show you anything special and still win, says alot....lol...I think you know as well as I do, that besides Kaufmans crazy 3rd / 4th down finger crossing throws.....there is not anything for yall to talk about....Kilgore could have easily won 31 or 35-0...js....but, I guess its all part of the game...the best teams find a way to win...no matter the situation...whether its by 1 or 40....I will say this though...Kaufman never gave up and fought till the end..

lol

One of my favorite things has always been that fan that will come on after their team has gotten beat and say "well, team X beat us, but they didn't really show me anything special." How extremely hilarious is that?

Kinda like those fans that their team is

supposed to win easily and just barely get the win and then say they played sloppy or or if the weather was better we woulda killed them. .you talking about those kinda fans. Come on now. .

supposed to win easily and just barely get the win and then say they played sloppy or or if the weather was better we woulda killed them. .you talking about those kinda fans. Come on now. .

Well yeah we actually are because if you really believe you absolutely saw Kilgore's best against Kaufman then you are living a dream. The word UPSET means when a good team doesn't play to their best ability because they come in thinking past a team, weather, turnovers, injurys, those are just a few that can cause a good team to lose to the underdog. Not to mention Kaufman had the football GOD'S with them last Friday night and every single fan that was at the gm knows what I'm talking about. But also a team will give credit where credit is do and we will say Kaufman left everything they had on the field and Kilgore will give all the credit to those players for that and fans just have to respect that sometimes.

Don't like either one.

One sounds like sour grapes, the other sound like excuses.

Does anyone have any info on this Frisco team? I've been looking around the web but there is not much out there.

You can go to Lonestarfootballnation.com ......they have some recruiting highlights of their standout players...or you can go to the hudl.com and watch the highlights from games they have played this year....other than that I really don't know of any other stuff.....