Week Eleven: Longview at Mesquite

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (8-1, 5-1) vs Mesquite Skeeters (1-8, 0-6)  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mesquite in a close one
    • Mesquite in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/2017 at 01:30 AM

16 minutes ago, GLobo said:

Why they don't throw to carter more ?? I really don't understand.

That's a good question...

Carter just made his 4th catch of the night.

But I do get what you're saying...

19 minutes ago, RandyJohnson said:

King over 200 yards now after the last pass completion to Carter !

For the naysayer earlier...lol !

Haynes King is overshooting way too many of his receivers. And, maybe I am wrong but, I know damn well he has missed more than 6 passes tonight. Hell, he missed on 4 Straight when in ONE series when we went for it on 4th down and turned the ball over on downs back to Mesquite. HK needs a LOT of work along with his receivers as well if we want to make a legitimate run in the playoffs this year. 

We are playing a team that is 1-8 and for the MOST part we have been ineffective in the running game. We need to be equally formidable with the run vs the pass. If, you nut riders want to take that as wanting a damn child to fail then believe what the hell you want. We shouldn't have NO problems beating the brakes off of this team tonight with EASE. We have a team backed up on the 1/2 yard line and they run a SWEEP of all plays (NOT A DIVE) A SWEEP for 20 something odd yards for a first down. 

I recognize detailed issues that DISCIPLINED teams will embarrass us on. We are going into the Texas state playoffs with BS that should be cleaned up by now. Everybody wants a state title but, get mad when you point out inconsistencies that have doomed us in close games in the past. But, carry on. I just want this team to fail......

2 minutes ago, Quick said:

Haynes King is overshooting way too many of his receivers. And, maybe I am wrong but, I know damn well he has missed more than 6 passes tonight. Hell, he missed on 4 Straight when in ONE series when we went for it on 4th down and turned the ball over on downs back to Mesquite. HK needs a LOT of work along with his receivers as well if we want to make a legitimate run in the playoffs this year. 

We are playing a team that has is 1-8 and for the MOST part we have been ineffective in the running game. We need to be equally formidable with the run vs the pass. If, you nut riders want to take that as wanting a damn child to fail then believe what the hell you want. We shouldn't have NO problems beating the brakes off of this team tonight with EASE. We have a team backed up on the 1/2 yard line and they run a SWEEP of all plays (NOT A DIVE) A SWEEP for 20 something odd yards for a first down. I recognize detailed issues that DISCIPLINED teams will embarrass us on. We are going into the Texas state playoffs with BS that should be cleaned up by now. Everybody wants a state title but, get mad when you point out inconsistencies that have doomed us in close games in the past. But, carry on. I am just want this team to fail......

Every once in a while the other team gets a good play they were prolly looking pass dang its 47-3 

the same heath team we held the 7 points last week has 42 against horn in 3rd qtr albeit 2 are defensive tds it's just hard to complain but somehow You and football fool find a way 

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, Quick said:

We are playing a team that is 1-8 and for the MOST part we have been ineffective in the running game. We need to be equally formidable with the run vs the pass. If, you nut riders want to take that as wanting a damn child to fail then believe what the hell you want. We shouldn't have NO problems beating the brakes off of this team tonight with EASE. We have a team backed up on the 1/2 yard line and they run a SWEEP of all plays (NOT A DIVE) A SWEEP for 20 something odd yards for a first down. 

I recognize detailed issues that DISCIPLINED teams will embarrass us on. We are going into the Texas state playoffs with BS that should be cleaned up by now. Everybody wants a state title but, get mad when you point out inconsistencies that have doomed us in close games in the past. But, carry on. I am just want this team to fail......

Ohh...you certainly showed me !

Nut riders... LOL !

Nice job there anonymous man !