Question for Tiger Nation?

scubasteve08

Interesting note from my brother-in-law. The president of the daingerfield quarterback club's daughter is wearing red and black and cheering for the mustangs at basketball games. Are planets colliding? Is the end near? If so then I'm going to max out my credit card!
I don't know you but i feel your pain.I'm from Tenaha and had a nephew who QB'd for the Joaquin Rams throughout Jr.High and High School.It almost killed me but i got over it ,and so will you.Remember the Lord can see us through anything!

We have that very situation here at Sabine. Rex Sharp coaches football at Sabine and his son, Connor, is a standout athlete at White Oak. (starting varsity qb, point guard, baseball player) Would looove to see that kid in Cardinal Red.

Not exactly the same situation. Crush's youngun' aint strapping on a helmet. LOL!

Well, you hit the nail right on the head. My 11 year old daughter does cheer for the junior high basketball and football teams in Hughes Springs. Not that I should have to clarify myself, but I will. She goes to Greta Wright for cheer lessons which is located in Hughes Springs and for practice, she takes them to home games for the junior high basketball and football programs to cheer. And if I might add, they are pretty good. However, you can ask anyone, I always wear my Tiger Blue merchandise over there when she cheers.

However, she does go to South Elementary which is located in Daingerfield.

Thanks for the concern on my 11 year old though. She and I are proud Tiger fans and do support our community proudly.

I can't wait til she gets home from school today, so I can show her this thread. Crushette is a lil celebrity. lol

You all have a nice day!

For clarification purposes I am not sympathetic nor empathetic to the situation. I just know that Crush has clearly stood behind his team/school/community as the best around, yet it appears he is wanting to transfer his children out the district.

Not the case....

Well, isn't the girls basketball coach from D'field the father of the Jr High principal at Hughes Springs? Oh no, I see a defection....

Give me a freaking break and get a life. Keep doing your thing 98crush... we all know you are a true D'field fan.

I don't know you but i feel your pain.I'm from Tenaha and had a nephew who QB'd for the Joaquin Rams throughout Jr.High and High School.It almost killed me but i got over it ,and so will you.Remember the Lord can see us through anything!

Maybe your sister likes royal blue better than maroon!

Well, isn't the girls basketball coach from D'field the father of the Jr High principal at Hughes Springs? Oh no, I see a defection....

Give me a freaking break and get a life. Keep doing your thing 98crush... we all know you are a true D'field fan.

Well my mom was the love child of hugh hefner and posed for penthouse! As a faithful playboy subscriber, my father was geniunely disturbed by this. By the way I thought the JH principal was Coach Brian Nation?

As to the point of "get a life", I don't have much of one, especially living in waskom and trying to be a football fan. :nowhearthis:

Maybe your sister likes royal blue better than maroon!
He's my Brothers son TrueBlue82'!Sisters leave home,change their names and do all-kinds of "wacky " stuff.I could live w/ it if that were the case.Well,enough of my problems.I'm over it,well almost. :crybaby: :gameboy:

Interesting note from my brother-in-law. The president of the daingerfield quarterback club's daughter is wearing red and black and cheering for the mustangs at basketball games. Are planets colliding? Is the end near? If so then I'm going to max out my credit card!

Are you so jealous that you must bring up what an 11 year old lil girl does. I think next time you should man up and go talk to Crush. No way in hell should you have put this thread on SDC! I hope a mod will remove it soon. Shame on you!!!!!!! foolish just simply foolish!

Are you so jealous that you must bring up what an 11 year old lil girl does. I think next time you should man up and go talk to Crush. No way in hell should you have put this thread on SDC! I hope a mod will remove it soon. Shame on you!!!!!!! foolish just simply foolish!

Easy now turbo! He was just poking fun at me, I don't think he meant any harm and none was taken. Thanks for coming to my defense though.