DUKE 61, BUTLER 59

Who wins the NCAA Basketball Championship?   

27 members have voted

1. 1. NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!

• Butler
    • Duke

Ok...who wins the thing? Let's hear your pick and why.......

Duke will because...

1.) All the other good teams (Kansas, Kentucky, Syracuse, Georgetown, etc.) have been beaten; and

2.) They'll get all of the foul calls go their way just like they did today (example, when the Duke player threw TWO elbows at Baylor players while being trapped at half court and the Baylor guy got a technical called on him for touching the guy).

As much as I hate to say it, the NCAA has paved the way for Duke to win yet another title.

my dream final would be butler vs. duke! what a great game that would be. In my mind, West Virginia vs. Duke is for the national championship...I've been a Duke basketball fan for as long as I can remember so obviously im going to pull for them. However WV poses a large hurdle. Duke struggled at times scoring against baylors zone, and WV would be wise to play their 1-3-1 until duke gets hot. I think defensively it will be a great match up.

Also, defense and team play seem to be the theme in this years final four which i think is great! No one and done phenoms in this go round, just 4 ball clubs that get after it,

Baylor was beaten by gutless officials..........not Duke. That charge agains Acy cost Baylor a basket and a free throw. Instead of Baylor getting three points..........Duke got them. Duke will win because they are afraid of "Coach K", who can out-cry any coach in the country.

Baylor was beaten by gutless officials..........not Duke. That charge agains Acy cost Baylor a basket and a free throw. Instead of Baylor getting three points..........Duke got them. Duke will win because they are afraid of "Coach K", who can out-cry any coach in the country.

:crybaby: