This is why Texas lost

Immortal13

Listen I only know the superficial details of Texas so if I say something about something I don't know anything about then obviously I'm going to make myself look bad, which I'm pretty good at without helping myself..lol. Anway, may I ask how long Davis has been there? Was he there the last couple years? I honestly don't know. Just know of Muschamp and Brown. I believe Muschamp was from Tennessee and they would really like to hire him and it's a worry of the Longhorns in case something happens to Brown, who was a coach at Tennessee before Texas I believe.

What I'm wondering is, why is it that none of you hardly complained about Davis the years they did so well? I mean I've complained about Tressel sense day one!...lol Or have ya'll complained and I just didn't see it? Seems to me like he's just like any coach and the public is fickle in their love hate relationship of him.

I'm trying not to offend I would just like to understand the situation a little better.

James T. Kirk huh........lol Somebody's mom and dad are nerds...lol

Listen I only know the superficial details of Texas so if I say something about something I don't know anything about then obviously I'm going to make myself look bad, which I'm pretty good at without helping myself..lol. Anway, may I ask how long Davis has been there? Was he there the last couple years? I honestly don't know. Just know of Muschamp and Brown. I believe Muschamp was from Tennessee and they would really like to hire him and it's a worry of the Longhorns in case something happens to Brown, who was a coach at Tennessee before Texas I believe.

What I'm wondering is, why is it that none of you hardly complained about Davis the years they did so well? I mean I've complained about Tressel sense day one!...lol Or have ya'll complained and I just didn't see it? Seems to me like he's just like any coach and the public is fickle in their love hate relationship of him.

I'm trying not to offend I would just like to understand the situation a little better.

James T. Kirk huh........lol Somebody's mom and dad are nerds...lol

No Muschamp was at Auburn, and the fear is that he might leave for Georgia if Richt gets canned....his Alma Mater I believe. And people have been griping about Davis for years. Yes, there has been success but only because of a huge talent disparity. You can't have a Vince Young at qb every year.

If you read the breakdowns by P with the photos, it's very simple that the x's and o's are just out of his mental grasp. Whoever this P guy is on the Shag, I want him hired immediately for the OC position at Texas!!

No Muschamp was at Auburn, and the fear is that he might leave for Georgia if Richt gets canned....his Alma Mater I believe. And people have been griping about Davis for years. Yes, there has been success but only because of a huge talent disparity. You can't have a Vince Young at qb every year.

If you read the breakdowns by P with the photos, it's very simple that the x's and o's are just out of his mental grasp. Whoever this P guy is on the Shag, I want him hired immediately for the OC position at Texas!!

Yeah I got that. I didn't understand why they put that Kirk kid way on the outside if he's their slowest reciever. I would think he would be put in a slot and thrown to in the middle of the field. Texas should try to get June Jones..lol. I kinda wonder if he might not end up at Texas Tech. For no reason other than they'll get sick of Tuberville and that would be about the time Jones would be looking if he follows his tradition.

From what I saw of that Monroe kid, he's pretty good! It just seemed like the O'line was horrible and he had to do all the work. In fact, I'd pretty much say the O'line was pretty much to blame for alot of why they lost. They did a horrible job in pass protection from what I saw but I have to admit, I fell asleep for the second half so they may have done better. I don't know.

I can almost guarantee you Gilbert was running a more complicated offense in 9th grade.

it's not a matter of being complex or not, it's a matter of making sense. You can't win a football game if you don't suprise your opponent more often than not. Running the correct play vs. the defense is crucial. As the OP points out, many plays Texas ran were doomed before the ball was snapped which totally negates any talent advantage you might have.

I have been screaming for the offense to use the pistol or gun, since that is what Gilbert ran all through high school. It just makes more sense, but they haven't heeded my advice so far..lol

I think Greg Davis and Jason Garrett are on the same page offensively. Their offensive lines can't run block and their favorite play is a two yard pass on 3rd down and eight! Throw the freaking ball down the field past the first down marker for Pete's sake!!!! :bangin: :w00t: :bangin:

the reason techsas lost was that they have pansies for coaches.

tubbyville will be available at years end. you could probably

get gerald meyers too if you talked real nice.

:rolleyes:

You do understand that when an admin see's that your just trolling to stir up arguments they'll just ban you don't you? Get a life.

the reason techsas lost was that they have pansies for coaches.

tubbyville will be available at years end. you could probably

get gerald meyers too if you talked real nice.

Don't respond to this jack@!#. He's a known troll by the name of James Rowe. He's been trolling on Smoaky for years, everytime they let him out on parole that is.