Whats up in Beckville

Cat51993

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a nasty mob in the parking lot after the board meeting. Lots of questions and no answers. Why did Loyd resign if he wanted to stay in Beckville? That part does not make sense to me.

He said on his FB page that his contract was not going to be renewed. I do not believe that he resigned. May be one of those deals where they tell him if he resigns, then they will recommend him to other schools. Just speculation.

Softball coach is next he wins to much and kids like him. Sounds to me you need to win less and have the community hate you then the AD will back you along with school board and you can coach at Beckville. I guess where I live is not so bad after all.

If he did not resign then nonrenewel would not help him get a new job. Everyone should be mad. This is as bad as it gets. Like I have said before absentee land Lord. Get rid of the problem instead of allowing it to believe its the solution. Start at the top with sup and stop at the bottom with the head coach. This not just athletic issue its a school issue as well.

With all the people there why did the school board allow this to happen. I remember when new Diana tried to get rid of coach Malone instead they got rid of the ones who wanted him gone. When Beckville played at mt. This year I thought this guy was the head coach brought the team on the field and the only one with fire. I later learned who the head coach was and he looked like he would rather had been at a dinner and a movie. Bad move Beckville. Sounds like you might want to look at who is leading you program and upgrade.

I don't care what is going on in Beckville but the way ND kept Malone ended up costing the district $ 750,000.00, and a year of investigation from the folks in Austin, some of that expense was paying for a board monitor from Austin every meeting for a year and a 2 year buy out of the Sups.contract. Not very smart as tough as money is in ND.

With all the people there why did the school board allow this to happen. I remember when new Diana tried to get rid of coach Malone instead they got rid of the ones who wanted him gone. When Beckville played at mt. This year I thought this guy was the head coach brought the team on the field and the only one with fire. I later learned who the head coach was and he looked like he would rather had been at a dinner and a movie. Bad move Beckville. Sounds like you might want to look at who is leading you program and upgrade.

Well then that says AD or administration wanted him out. Those are the ones to answer the questions.

Public school administrators routinely get rid of people they don't like is by having some other employees come up with false allegations against them. Often these allegations are ridiculous, but they give the superintendent justification to tell the employee that he will not recommend renewing his contract. When this is done, the superintendent always offers the employee the "opportunity" to resign, so that the contract non-renewal won't appear on his record.

Under these circumstances, most employees quickly resign. A few don't - and it scares the superintendent to death because he'll then have to reveal the actual reason for the recommendation not to renew the contract and will often be made to look very foolish.

But almost all of the time, the employee resigns - because who wants to work with unscrupulous people who will lie anyway?

Superintendents don't want citizens to get involved in anything. They provide board members with only the information they want them to have. And, of course, school boards are constantly trained to blindly follow the recommendations of their superintendents.

The people of Beckville are handling this perfectly by getting it out in the open where the truth can be told, instead of allowing it to be swept under the rug. If it's justified - fine. If not - then question what's really going on.

As we all know - superintendents come and go. Sometimes sooner than later.

Public school administrators routinely get rid of people they don't like is by having some other employees come up with false allegations against them. Often these allegations are ridiculous, but they give the superintendent justification to tell the employee that he will not recommend renewing his contract. When this is done, the superintendent always offers the employee the "opportunity" to resign, so that the contract non-renewal won't appear on his record.

Under these circumstances, most employees quickly resign. A few don't - and it scares the superintendent to death because he'll then have to reveal the actual reason for the recommendation not to renew the contract and will often be made to look very foolish.

But almost all of the time, the employee resigns - because who wants to work with unscrupulous people who will lie anyway?

Superintendents don't want citizens to get involved in anything. They provide board members with only the information they want them to have. And, of course, school boards are constantly trained to blindly follow the recommendations of their superintendents.

The people of Beckville are handling this perfectly by getting it out in the open where the truth can be told, instead of allowing it to be swept under the rug. If it's justified - fine. If not - then question what's really going on.

As we all know - superintendents come and go. Sometimes sooner than later.

I believe that you just hit the nail on the head! Great post.

Hubbard wore them slap out. That was about as physical of a tail whippin as is possible. I kept thinking helicopters where gonna land and loretta swit and alan alda where gonna come running out in fatigues.

I bet it looked alot like the Tenaha- Hubbard game then!

Boys Varsity Football Fall 11-12 · Friday, November 25, 2011 School NameQ1Q2Q3Q4FinalHubbard6148028Tenaha211427062

Downt think nobodie wil wear the Bearcats out nex yeer cause thay worked thru all that las yeer. Youll sea .Tru storie.

Doomer SHUT UP!!!!! No one takes anything you say serious. The town you live in isnt even in Beckvilles district anymore so go give Sabine Pass a dose of your larger than life wisdom. The sad thing is everyone sees your photo and takes it as a complete joke but the truth is you actually resemble that just a younger version.

Doomer SHUT UP!!!!! No one takes anything you say serious. The town you live in isnt even in Beckvilles district anymore so go give Sabine Pass a dose of your larger than life wisdom. The sad thing is everyone sees your photo and takes it as a complete joke but the truth is you actually resemble that just a younger version.

It's simple.. If you don't like what doomer has to say then don't read it.

I bet it looked alot like the Tenaha- Hubbard game then!

Boys Varsity Football Fall 11-12 · Friday, November 25, 2011 School NameQ1Q2Q3Q4FinalHubbard6148028Tenaha211427062

Exactly......I remember during the Beckville-Hubbard game this guy at concession stand telling me Hubbard was going to derail Tenaha the following week.....I just looked at him with a smart TobinFrost smill and said dude you have no clue....he went on about Hubbard speed I tried to explain that one super quick kid with a few kids that can run a little is no where near a team with few kids with serious jets along with everyone on the team being able to motor. Well I guess he knows the difference now,