Manziel's Tyler ties

GoMaroon

After reading Deadspin's latest article on the Manziel klan, I was wondering if any Tyler area folks were inclined to confirm or dispute any of the ancedotes referred to in the article. Or if you don't want to read it(it's long), share any experiences you've had with Johnny or his family........

After reading Deadspin's latest article on the Manziel klan, I was wondering if any Tyler area folks were inclined to confirm or dispute any of the ancedotes referred to in the article. Or if you don't want to read it(it's long), share any experiences you've had with Johnny or his family........

NOTE: We do not have a member relocation program in the event something bad ensues.

I just read the article...... that's some disturbing stuff if it's true.

Wow. Just....... wow.

IF there is any truth to the deadspin article....I don't see how this ends well for anyone honestly.

I had heard the rumors (Mafia ties,etc.)about the family last year from a buddy. I thought it was just urban legend stuff. But this article if true validates the crazy things my buddy was telling me. Saying that, for Johnny there is still no smoking gun (exchange of cash for signing) and I don't see how the NCAA can suspend unless there is something we don't know.