Hooks @ De Kalb

Bearliever

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Really, every game. I have been to every game and I dont remember a fight at every game. I know of one game were kids threw punches and it was on both side and that was RW, and on that occasion the RW kids came across the field to blind side a player after the play was done. There have been 3 games with no incident at all and 3 others where there was extra action after the play was over and only one of those was started by the hooks kids and that was HS, and that wouldn't have happened if a ref would blow a whistle. But I guess that makes Hooks a dirty team. Way to go Beardad!!!

my information came from hooks personal, if that was incorrect then, My apologies. I still believe it will be a good game.

Wow, Really, every game. I have been to every game and I dont remember a fight at every game. I know of one game were kids threw punches and it was on both side and that was RW, and on that occasion the RW kids came across the field to blind side a player after the play was done. There have been 3 games with no incident at all and 3 others where there was extra action after the play was over and only one of those was started by the hooks kids and that was HS, and that wouldn't have happened if a ref would blow a whistle. But I guess that makes Hooks a dirty team. Way to go Beardad!!!

I don't think the Bears will have to worry about excuses from Hooks. I think Hooks runs away with this one.

Well it wouldn't be the first time i've had to eat crow.or be accused of being a homer. Still think the ever improving D will be tougher than is expected and the offense will continue to move the ball.These BEARS are improving weekly at all phases of the game.

Well it wouldn't be the first time i've had to eat crow.or be accused of being a homer. Still think the ever improving D will be tougher than is expected and the offense will continue to move the ball.These BEARS are improving weekly at all phases of the game.

Nothing wrong with being a homer, the last two years I really believed Hooks was much better than their record showed. Things have finally fallen in place this year. Good luck (but not too much) to y'all Friday. 😃

Under Coach May the offense will definitely move the ball! Bears pull this out.

my information came from hooks personal, if that was incorrect then, My apologies. I still believe it will be a good game.

I believe it will be a good game, and no doubt in my mind that DK is much improved!!! But I believe this Hooks team is very good. Wish yall the best of luck, but I think Hornets pull away by several TD's in the second half.

Eagles93--I guess you are correct, 21 for Hooks may be a little low. I'll go with 32-31 Bears.

Lol, if bears score 32, I like their chances to win!!! Guess we just have to see what happens!! Considering y'all only scored 16 on LK, don't like your chances!!

We took care of Arp fairly well. Ef getting better every week. I would like for them to beat Arp and Frankston. That would shake things up over here. I think our road will go through Corrigan again. We will see Newton could be their spoiler. They have us a 44 point favorite over Dekalb. I don't believe they really wanted to play us anymore. Glad to see them making some noise this year though. I have talked to some nice people there. Watch them if you go into victory formation they will crash the line.

We took care of Arp fairly well. Ef getting better every week. I would like for them to beat Arp and Frankston. That would shake things up over here. I think our road will go through Corrigan again. We will see Newton could be their spoiler. They have us a 44 point favorite over Dekalb. I don't believe they really wanted to play us anymore. Glad to see them making some noise this year though. I have talked to some nice people there. Watch them if you go into victory formation they will crash the line.

wow, really!! Hate those teams that crash victory formation!! Classless!!