54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Arp
    • Elysian Fields

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now Doc says its just a sprain but heard he was walking today with just a lil limb which is great news but he couldn't put any weight on it after the injury

We all pray that is the case, but a ER Dr has no clue on ligament issues. All they do is take x-rays to see if anything is fractured. He has to have MRI to know if anything is truly injured. I have been to ER before and told same thing, go get MRI and see orthopedic DR and had torn ligaments. Like I said, we pray that it is just a sprain, but long way to go to know for sure. Young man has to great a future to take any chances.

We all pray that is the case, but a ER Dr has no clue on ligament issues. All they do is take x-rays to see if anything is fractured. He has to have MRI to know if anything is truly injured. I have been to ER before and told same thing, go get MRI and see orthopedic DR and had torn ligaments. Like I said, we pray that it is just a sprain, but long way to go to know for sure. Young man has to great a future to take any chances.

prayers for y'all.

That makes no sense...the boy is a beast... its his senior year. He wants to play, and he will

He is also the best player they have, he gets hurt in a game that means nothing there goes that long playoff run Arp is hoping for. Even Waskom who has several stud players is trying to take it easy on them and pulling them in the second half. I really don't care what Arp does I'm just saying what I would do.....you don't have to like it.

If I was Arp I would'nt even play MJ in this game.....or play him very little.

And they do pull them the second half after they have a nice lead. What you said was don't play him in the game

You need to read the entire sentence, not just the part you like... or don't like.....lol.

EF is on a 4 game winning streak, just looking at the scores it seems their offense is also getting better also.

I think it definitely is, going to 2 RB's instead of one has helped the passing game, giving QB better protection and also helped the running game.

Ya'll need to know 1Wildcat, if he is not ticking off the parents he is making the grandparents mad, I told him to set by me to stay out of trouble but he has to have a outside seat, his bladder is not what it use to be.... :lol:

That WAS our secret, Man!! ;)

He is also the best player they have, he gets hurt in a game that means nothing there goes that long playoff run Arp is hoping for. Even Waskom who has several stud players is trying to take it easy on them and pulling them in the second half. I really don't care what Arp does I'm just saying what I would do.....you don't have to like it.

And they do pull them the second half after they have a nice lead. What you said was don't play him in the game

If I was Arp's coaches, I would have a talk with the ref.'s before the game about cheap shots.

I bet you would, that's about the only way EF will have a chance.

Don't matter if we win or not still in playoffs.

If I was Arp's coaches, I would have a talk with the ref.'s before the game about cheap shots.

Like your cheap talk.....don't you have some studying to do.....lol.