Louis Farrahkhan calls for 10,000 cop killers

DaveTV1

as far as the shooting today goes. I immediately assumed it was a black person.

I don't know, man. I don't know. we're coming apart at the seems.

ok. but in the court of law you would.

it has been noted. your point was an opinion, without facts to back it up.

An opinion, stated on a Political Forum, where such things are found; Not Just in a Court of Law, where one is placed under oath, with penalties for perjury when false statements are made as FACT... Yes, your "honor", I am completely aware that I would have the burden of proof, were I to be making these statements in a courtroom, which, I am not. SHEESH!!!😳

An opinion, stated on a Political Forum, where such things are found; Not Just in a Court of Law, where one is placed under oath, with penalties for perjury when false statements are made as FACT... Yes, your "honor", I am completely aware that I would have the burden of proof, were I to be making these statements in a courtroom, which, I am not. SHEESH!!!😳

just trying to have an open, honest discussion. I'm not going after you. but, if you could back your opinion with facts it would help us understand your opinion.

just trying to have an open, honest discussion. I'm not going after you. but, if you could back your opinion with facts it would help us understand your opinion.

I watch the news Every day, & I know cops shoot innocent people... However, It has been my observation, that more often than not, people get shot when they fight, resist & shoot at the police than just cops going around shooting people, black AND white for no apparent reason. That's MY opinion, & I stand by it.

Back to the original topic ... Farrakhan needs to be taken down and indicted for inciting violence, he should be charged with multiple counts of accessory to murder ...

good luck Kirt. hope y'all kept up with the comments on that video. it's insane

I suggest you read that post again, because you did mention his race. You said the suspect executed an innocent cop simply because he was white and wearing a badge.

Thank you.

I'm thinking it's more because he was wearing a badge, not for any other reason. I did mention his race yesterday, but I'm thinking that this shooting was only because he was a law enforcement official. If we begin seeing more of these incidents my thinking will be that there is a motivation to murder law enforcement officials.

I'm thinking it's more because he was wearing a badge, not for any other reason. I did mention his race yesterday, but I'm thinking that this shooting was only because he was a law enforcement official. If we begin seeing more of these incidents my thinking will be that there is a motivation to murder law enforcement officials.

9 dead cops in less than a month isn't a pattern?

I watch the news Every day, & I know cops shoot innocent people... However, It has been my observation, that more often than not, people get shot when they fight, resist & shoot at the police than just cops going around shooting people, black AND white for no apparent reason. That's MY opinion, & I stand by it.

but it DOES happen. Cop just shot an unarmed man that had his arms up in San Antonio

not being covered by mainstream media. why?

9 dead cops in less than a month isn't a pattern?

one in Shreveport. it's scary.

some truth in this fiction. some fiction in this truth.

Tamir Rice. I'll never get over that one. and my eyes are welling up as I type this.

the college professor that got shot while reaching for his wallet.

SOME cops are trigger happy. I honestly can't help but believe race played a factor in these shootings.

Totally agree. To say that cops don't shoot people when they shouldn't, well that's just flat out stupid given all the incidents that have happened in the last year. Cops rarely get charged for misconduct when it occurs and cops routinely lie for each other to protect the blue. Unfortunately for them, technology has caught up to them making it harder for them to get away with it. ..

Totally agree. To say that cops don't shoot people when they shouldn't, well that's just flat out stupid given all the incidents that have happened in the last year. Cops rarely get charged for misconduct when it occurs and cops routinely lie for each other to protect the blue. Unfortunately for them, technology has caught up to them making it harder for them to get away with it. ..

I Never said that it Doesn't happen; I just said that more often than not, it happens when the person who gets shot was fighting and/or resisting and / or shooting at the cops.

To see the absolute worst that humanity has to offer one only need read the comments section of a YouTube video. Good God what hole to these mouth breathers crawl out of.

yes. a bit off topic but yes. to see what other people actually believe. it's insanity.

I literally thank God for my upbringing. we are blessed to be from "backward" east Texas. up is down and down is up. Thank you Jesus to be raised the right way.

lol. it's ok.

unarmed man was white .

I'm pretty sure this is incorrect. I think the guy was Hispanic and it also has been picked up by National media.

I saw the video and the guy wasn't acting normal but he DEFINITELY put his hands up in the air and was then immediately double-tapped by the cop. Guy across the street recorded on his cell phone and he could not be seen by the police. Reportedly, he sold it to a news station for $100...apparently he didn't see the movie Nightcrawler lol.

I wonder what there story would've been had there not been this video footage?