Carlisle vs/ Overton

FearTheSpear78

Yeah I know, I almost didn't post it because of that. Hahahaha. But it is actually true boss. May not be eligible yet though?

oh ok. been down that road before.

Funniest thing of all is, coach ain't turned the two fastest kids on the team loose yet. Guess when we get to dist and everyone is healthy he gone open the offense on up, probably gonna need it as some of the competition is rather swift of foot...

Who are the fastest two on the team? Saw #10 and #4 run it a couple times but apparently thats not who you are talking about.

They are fair weather fans only on when winning

Oh I'm here!!. Sorry but Its hard to say much when Crossroads beats you. Also, has it only beeen 8 yrs? Seems like 20. And I hate to burst your bubble Indians07 but this Friday the worm turns... Mustangs win 36-30. AND I,m not fair weather when we are winning. WTH we always only win 3 or 4 games a year. Thats not much to talk smack about...But i'll try to come up with something.

Oh I'm here!!. Sorry but Its hard to say much when Crossroads beats you. Also, has it only beeen 8 yrs? Seems like 20. And I hate to burst your bubble Indians07 but this Friday the worm turns... Mustangs win 36-30. AND I,m not fair weather when we are winning. WTH we always only win 3 or 4 games a year. Thats not much to talk smack about...But i'll try to come up with something.

it's probably been more than 8 years but I know for sure its been that long since i've been here at Carlisle. You lost to Crossroads I doubt you even come within one or 2 td's of us. But your right about one thing, hard to say much when Crossroads beats you.

Upullinmychain, who are 2 fastest kids you are talking about for Carlyle? If they are faster than 10 and 4 Alto my have a game on their hands in a couple weeks.

Man they are for sure that, but I probably should have not said anything as I'm not sure of their usage, one can mortally fly and the other is a scat back. I know they are eligible this year, for sure sooner or later.... Could have sworn I saw one on a streak patter earlier this year?

Overton lost a great senior kid to ACL in Beckville game...3 year OL starter...everyone say a prayer for him as he goes thru surgery...hate his last year got cut short.

hate that.

Must have sucked tonight, it happens after you play a big game in big Sandy, sometimes kids let down or next opponent plays lights out and this is a serious rivalry, so who knows? Heck I wasn't there, I was in Laporte then Crockett, then Longview.. Couldn't make the game, and was just guessing as to what happened.