Waskom vs Idalou at Mineral Wells Friday at 7:30

Wild74

Waskom vs Idalou at Mineral Wells Friday at 7:30  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Idalou's Grind It Out Offense Vs Waskom's Defense who takes it

I think Idalou will end the streak I told everybody that thought WR would beat Waskom was fooling themselves I said the only thing was gonna happen was WR will score this time and they did but this Idalou team will be Waskom's toughest game IMO.

• Like 1

I think Idalou will end the streak I told everybody that thought WR would beat Waskom was fooling themselves I said the only thing was gonna happen was WR will score this time and they did but this Idalou team will be Waskom's toughest game IMO.

Just curious as to if you've seen Idalou play or not

Just curious as to if you've seen Idalou play or not

No not this yr lol but in 2010 I was there for that SC game they won but I know that doesn't matter with this team but I just like keeping up with alot of other teams other than EF especially at playoff time I'm very flexible lol

I was at the 2010 state championship game they won ... I haven't seen them lately, but in 2010 they looked a lot like West Rusk team you saw last night ...

I remember them being very balanced but I was surprised that they shut down that Lexington team that yr

I have not seen Idalou. The only thing I have to go on was the Sonora ( just a west Tx team from last years semi game ). I am sure that they will be a similar build on the line. Big. That game felt like a championship game. I have a feeling this game will be of the same caliber. I do not for see a blow out. I feel Waskom will win this with the speed, talent and the coaching staff we have. Waskom wins this one.

45-35

Talked to a good friend who was on the Henrietta side last night. He said that Schilling boy #25 is not big but quick as anyone he's ever seen. Their inner line is big about 240-260. The sweeps are their bread and butter and they will continue the sweeps till you stop it, then hit you with counter traps up the middle. He said if you can stop the run they have no passing game.

Or maybe they didn't need to show a passing game last night?

Brandt Schilling will be the best back Waskom has faced all year, and their fullback Nichols is built like a tree trunk.

Waskoms linebackers will be the best Idalou has seen. Chan Amie will be the best running back and player on the field Friday night. Waskom will be faster at every position. If Waskom doesn't turn the ball over they win big.
  • Like 2

Waskoms linebackers will be the best Idalou has seen. Chan Amie will be the best running back and player on the field Friday night. Waskom will be faster at every position. If Waskom doesn't turn the ball over they win big.

You really think Idalou is no match for waskom?

I think Idalou is more than a match for Waskom, Sonora was the same type of team and came within a couple of feet of winning the game. Both teams play a different style of football so it will be a good game. I believe Waskom can win this game but never under estimate a team that can drive the ball with power.

I think Idalou is more than a match for Waskom, Sonora was the same type of team and came within a couple of feet of winning the game. Both teams play a different style of football so it will be a good game. I believe Waskom can win this game but never under estimate a team that can drive the ball with power.

I understand your reasoning but think about this... Running teams have no success against Waskoms defense. Wr has a huge running back that averaged over 200 yds a game this year. In two games against Waskom he had 160..... Our linebackers and d-line are playing better than ever. If they can't pass the ball they come up short barring turnovers. Waskom wins.

if wasKom doesn't turn the ball over they win. I watched the film and we out athlete them by a bunch.

Remember watching film doesn't tell the outcome of a game but this could be the best defense waskom has faced this yr....maybe!

I understand your reasoning but think about this... Running teams have no success against Waskoms defense. Wr has a huge running back that averaged over 200 yds a game this year. In two games against Waskom he had 160..... Our linebackers and d-line are playing better than ever. If they can't pass the ball they come up short barring turnovers. Waskom wins.

This team will be a challenge, they run the ball well and are very big up front. We are small and fast to the ball even though we can bring in a couple of big guys in the middle. If this team controls the ball and keeps our offense off the field we could be in trouble. I like you think we will win but I don't see it as a game that will be easy. Our speed versus their control, makes for a good game

Wild can you post some of Idalou's stats!