⚾️ The OFFICIAL 2019 Houston Astros Thread ⚾️

RETIREDFAN1

Just now, topher805 said:

I was hoping Pressly and Osuna would get a night off...Thanks Devo...

Devo was light out a year and a half ago, he had a terrible second half last year and not very reliable right now

7 minutes ago, topher805 said:

They do, and sadly watching the Rangers broadcast, that last one was a "Big boy homer"

Im not a fan of the Rangers broadcast. They are a big reason I don’t watch many games anymore. 

9 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Im not a fan of the Rangers broadcast. They are a big reason I don’t watch many games anymore. 

Lack of options. Unless the Astros are on ESPN, Fox, or playing the Rangers, I cant watch. I dont have AT&T Sportsnet

Lack of options. Unless the Astros are on ESPN, Fox, or playing the Rangers, I cant watch. I dont have AT&T Sportsnet

I have always bought the baseball package on DTV, I remember a couple of years the Stros was not even on that

I understand. I’m a Rangers fan so I get most games on TV. Just can’t stand listening to the guys in the booth. 

2 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

I have always bought the baseball package on DTV, I remember a couple of years the Stros was not even on that

We need to move to DTV or Dish. Kingwood has some weird deal where Suddenlink is the only cable provider until like 2020...