Lucas Lovejoy Loses Their Coach to SFA

Does he still have the fire or is he just looking for one last payday?  He is in a great situation to succeed.  Especially if the district remains close to the same as now, not much competition except maybe Melissa but they are hamstrung by their HC.  I expect it will be LJ and SOC going at it most years in region 2 until one of the two HC’s hang it.  

Edited by CrankyOldMan
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

32 minutes ago, CrankyOldMan said:

Does he still have the fire or is he just looking for one last payday?  He is in a great situation to succeed.  Especially if the district remains close to the same as now, not much competition except maybe Melissa but they are hamstrung by their HC.  I expect it will be LJ and SOC going at it most years in region 2 until one of the two HC’s hang it.  

Anna is going to be a problem in Region 2 as well IMO, might have to throw Midlothian Heritage in there for this current realignment cycle (I think they go up to D1 in 2026). 

On 1/30/2024 at 2:38 PM, CrankyOldMan said:

This post is laughable! Reminds me of one of the greatest Texans, football Coach, War Hero Bum Phillips who once famously said about the HOF coach Don Shula - and I’m paraphrasing “He could take his’n and beat yours’n and take yours’n and beat his’n!” In other words when you have a Superior Coach that is playing Chess while the other Coaches are playing Checkers, he ain’t worried about SOC or any other team they are going to match up with!!