103 members have voted

1. 1. Who will clinch the playoff spot?

• Bullard
    • Gladewater

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullard's win was not an UPSET. They dominated the line off scrimmage all night. They gave up a few big plays after they got up 49-21 and their QB went down right as they were about to score and make it 56-34. Gladewater lost to Tatum, right? Bullard should beat GW by 2 td's.

Didn't Bullard go to Rusk and was beat. Bears went there and Won Big so comparing games were even. So this might be a shoot out and home field will be the advantage. Bears by 6 and a very nice win against Tatum Bullard. Sure made this interesting in the district 3 teams 1-1.

Had a little punishment to serve from the Commerce game. It's all over though!

Gotta love the guys who put self above team.

Didn't Bullard go to Rusk and was beat. Bears went there and Won Big so comparing games were even. So this might be a shoot out and home field will be the advantage. Bears by 6 and a very nice win against Tatum Bullard. Sure made this interesting in the district 3 teams 1-1.

Wow, the town of Gladewater must be proud, and I don't mean their football team.

Guest Bear_Den

4 teams are 1-1

Gilmer 2-0

Bullard 1-1

Gladewater 1-1

Tatum 1-1

Chapel Hill 1-1

Spring Hill 0-2

Wow, the town of Gladewater must be proud, and I don't mean their football team.
Town of Gladewater is proud of a there 5-2 football team. And soon to be 6-2 at this time next week. Bullard is a better team now from when they started but Gladewater has handled everyone they played (even tatum). Really this game between Bullard and Gladewater is a huge stepping stone to make the playoffs. Bring your "A" game because we are going to put some points on the board because Bullard hasn't stop anyones offense yet. Look at the points given up and that will tell the story.

I don't think we've played Gilmer this year yet so you can't judge anything by the weak game that yall gave the Buckeyes. We struck first and scored 3 on Gilmer last year which was a better team than they have this year. Stay in the political forum because you are no good at arguing football!

You know everyone on here makes some good points...I think this will be another close one. Really in my opinion it will be a toss up. Everything is just so messed up it's hard to say what's gonna happen. One thing is for sure though....Charlie Moore is as fast or faster than any guy in this district. that being the case he will not get caught from behind. Bullards O line will have to play well against GW d to open up some wholes. But After all of the unexpected turns these games have taken in the past couple weeks its hard for me to make a prediction. But I'm gonna say....42-35 Bullard.

BD, why were your stars out?

Our (Gladewater) stars were out because our coach has some discipline and our players don't back down to a fight. Commerce thought that they were going to just push us around, so we pushed back and Coach Callaway did what he had to do!

Guest Bear_Den
Our (Gladewater) stars were out because our coach has some discipline and our players don't back down to a fight. Commerce thought that they were going to just push us around, so we pushed back and Coach Callaway did what he had to do!

Now I see you!!! lol.....And I'm serious about those shirts!!!

I don't think we've played Gilmer this year yet so you can't judge anything by the weak game that yall gave the Buckeyes. We struck first and scored 3 on Gilmer last year which was a better team than they have this year. Stay in the political forum because you are no good at arguing football!

Why don't you just stay off both! Because you make about as much since here as in the political threads, which is NONE! And BD because you are such a football geru and of the chosen one of all predictions, remind us what your prediction was in the Bullard vs Tatum game? :censored:

who is the joker that thinks 2 wins clinches a playoff spot??? Man that is sooooo dumb....!!! it is a coin toss for these 2 teams, it will probably come down to who makes the fewest mistakes....both teams are good (maybe not gilmer good, but good)........... good luck to both and fair warning to the team that wins......dont think your in the playoffs with just 2 wins.....gotta get that third one!!!

who is the joker that thinks 2 wins clinches a playoff spot??? Man that is sooooo dumb....!!! it is a coin toss for these 2 teams, it will probably come down to who makes the fewest mistakes....both teams are good (maybe not gilmer good, but good)........... good luck to both and fair warning to the team that wins......dont think your in the playoffs with just 2 wins.....gotta get that third one!!!

Well if Gwater beats Bullard most likely 3 teams will end up with 2-3 records....one of those would go to the playoffs. So it's possible that a two win team could go this year. If Bullard beats Gwater we will assume they would beat SH and that would give them the third win.

Guest Bear_Den

more than likely, the 3rd spot in 17-3A will be a 2-3 team. (1-1) Tatum should beat Spring Hill and lose to Chapel hill and Bullard.....Makes them (2-3) Bullard should beat Spring Hill and then could lose to Chapel Hill and Gladewater...Makes the (2-3)....Gladewater could beat Bullard and lose to Gilmer and Chapel Hill...Makes them (2-3)

But it seems like you think you are John Madden so give me your take on it!

Guest Bear_Den
Why don't you just stay off both! Because you make about as much since here as in the political threads, which is NONE! And BD because you are such a football geru and of the chosen one of all predictions, remind us what your prediction was in the Bullard vs Tatum game? :censored:

My prediction was that Tatum would roll into that game and dominate. However, Bullard pulled off the upset. Have you ever heard of an upset? I give you guys yalls props and you still wish to get on here and cry about a prediction!

this should be a good game. i've haven't seen Bullard play but it's obvious their success lies on the shoulders of Moore. GW will have more weapons than Bullard. i also realize they were missing their starting QB and a RB against SH last night. Moore will ned a repeat of last nights performance for Bullard to have a chance. like i said GW has alot of weapons and if they protect the ball i'm giving them the edge in this game.

My prediction was that Tatum would roll into that game and dominate. However, Bullard pulled off the upset. Have you ever heard of an upset? I give you guys yalls props and you still wish to get on here and cry about a prediction!

Why is it an upset? Was it an upset when Tatum beat yall? You just don't have the what it takes to admit when you're wrong. Why don't you be a man for once and bone up! Typical!!!

Town of Gladewater is proud of a there 5-2 football team. And soon to be 6-2 at this time next week. Bullard is a better team now from when they started but Gladewater has handled everyone they played (even tatum). Really this game between Bullard and Gladewater is a huge stepping stone to make the playoffs. Bring your "A" game because we are going to put some points on the board because Bullard hasn't stop anyones offense yet. Look at the points given up and that will tell the story.

Yeah how can you "handle" someone and not come out on top? I think tatum handled the bears.

Next weeks game will be a close one. I honestly don't know who will come out on top. I was not able to attend the Bullard game last night but I heard about Charlie's big night. He is an amazing athlete. It should be an exciting game at Jack Murphy next friday. Good luck to both squads.