Jefferson vs White Oak in Tatum,,,,,,,,,

JTMoney

Who Wins It?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. This could be a good one

• Jefferson
    • White Oak

Are you ready for some Texas Playoff football? 64 teams....One Champion. Win or go home is the name of the game. Everyone starts 0-0. By the time the playoffs is over, one team, yep ONE team will go undefeated (6-0). For DI, do all roads run through Kirbyville and Arp or will there be an UPSET which will pave the way for other teams? DII looks to have their powerhouse in Daingerfield. Will they represent East Texas in state or will it be West Rusk? Who knows. One thing I do know is there will be a DAWG fight on Friday night in Tatum. It should be exciting. GO DAWGS and good luck to all the other East Texas teams. Represent our block well........

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is jefferson predominately run or pass?

a little of both....

you guys enjoy the improvements we have made to our stadium....the lighting is awesome and the scoreboard is great and the press box will be super when its finally completed. we really have a first class place to play at and the improvement to the rest of the school district are really great too..It is the big reason why people are moving here in droves!!

a little of both....

you guys enjoy the improvements we have made to our stadium....the lighting is awesome and the scoreboard is great and the press box will be super when its finally completed. we really have a first class place to play at and the improvement to the rest of the school district are really great too..It is the big reason why people are moving here in droves!!

Hawk get someone to work on the field that thing is hard as a rock and looks wet all the time but hey at least you guy's have rest rooms on the vistors side....lol. Best of luck to you guy's White Oak and Jefferson this week.

From what I saw last night...

WhiteOak is a second half team. (Sabine was behind by two at the half and ran out of gas midway through the third) They won't be able to run outside with as much success against Jefferson as they did the Cards. It will come down to Jefferson's d-line stopping them between the hashes late in the game.

If Jefferson has a good passing game, it'll be one and done for the 'Necks. That's where they're vulnerable.

I'm pulling for WO to represent 18AA well, but I think Jefferson wins this track meet. 42-35

After seeing how Jefferson pulled it back together after a tough week and played a great game.............then after remembering how dirty white oak plays..........I think Jefferson deals with the dirt, dishes the run and gun and white oak goes out........28-7

dont remember us playin dirty at all but u keep thinkin that :thumbsup:

After seeing how Jefferson pulled it back together after a tough week and played a great game.............then after remembering how dirty white oak plays..........I think Jefferson deals with the dirt, dishes the run and gun and white oak goes out........28-7

WO playing dirty??? if i can remember right after every play one of our guys is always helping the other teams player up. if thats dirty then whats fair?

WO playing dirty??? if i can remember right after every play one of our guys is always helping the other teams player up. if thats dirty then whats fair?

How about an offensive lineman trying to stomp on a LB's hand while he's on the ground? Would that be considered dirty?

How about an offensive lineman trying to stomp on a LB's hand while he's on the ground? Would that be considered dirty?

on a scale of 1-10 that's about a 3... worse happens all the time from every team... i have seen some dirtier football in 2a this year than i ever remember in 3a

on a scale of 1-10 that's about a 3... worse happens all the time from every team... i have seen some dirtier football in 2a this year than i ever remember in 3a

A 3... Well I guess that answers my question, and proves the earlier poster's point about their dirty play. I for one would be more inclined to rank it a bit higher.... Say a 9 or so? But that's just me.