LE at MP Score

LPND

Good job Tigers! A very physical game by both teams. MP had no answers for LE offense till late 3rd quarter. MP just kept grinding away at LE defense. MP only attempted 1 pass the whole game. If LE continues to play this physical they will be a force to be dealt with in district play and beyond! Good game by both teams. And what a nail bitter all the way till the end!

this was one heck of a battle by both teams. The D for both just could not get it done. But the O for both was amazing to watch. MP had several hurt and a lot cramping going on. MP's grinding of the run was amazing. The clock was chewed up but LE would come back with some quick plays for the TD. Just like last week for MP, this game came down to the last 13 seconds of the clock. This game brought back some good memories of two teams that have rivaled each back in the 80's. Like I said before, LE has a good program and they should give all a run for the win. BTW, you Gilmer coaches sitting there have your homework assignment. :notworthy:

Man i remember back in the "Day" when LE,Atlanta,Daingerfield,MP,NB were all in the same district. this season is reminding me a lot of that time.

tough games all the way around, no gimmie's for either team!

I was thinking Atlanta was in the same district as MP and LE. Tonight was like going back in time. Dang, LE was good. And still are. BTW, LE kicker will win some of their district games. Kid has got a boot on! Both teams have got to be wore out.

Mt. Pleasant's offensive line won this game.

Or LE's lack of tackling. Too much arm tackling. Too many people trying to be a 4th quarter hero and force a fumble. A couple of times, LE showed what happens if you just lay a good hit on them. They would fumble. It was a combination of a lot of things

LE - Atlanta....either overtime..or last 10 seconds of game...as always, lol.

this district we're in is going to be BRUTAL!!

I think that there are going to be a couple of teams in our district that will be shocked this year. Last year was basically a three team matchup. This year everyone of the teams that have played thus far has played like they want to win district and we haven't even started yet... that is pretty scary!!!!