83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Henderson
    • Kilgore

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you been to your stadium? Are you really talking about somebody elses facilities?

Henderson prolly has one of the best grass fields around honestly. I'd say before this "upgrade" Kilgore had one of the worst turf fields up there with Marshall. Facility wise, as on concessions and seating I'm guessing, Kilgore is just as bad as henderson

Did Kilgore play anyone with a pulse? Marshall? Mt. Pleasant? It is a shame you did not get an opportunity to show you stuf against the bad-aXX Pine Tree Pirates.

Does anyone from Kilgore hear a familiar sound down here in 3A football. (who have ya'll played, no-one)

Back in 2004 our pre-season schedule was as follows;

Greenville (finished 1-9)

Atlanta (finished 3-7)

John Tyler (finished 2-8)

Nacogdoches(finished 3-6)

Apparently that weak schedule meant nothing as we went 16-0 and were the 4A state champions. But all of

our opponenets kept saying ya'll ain't played no-body. BIG DEAL!

Henderson prolly has one of the best grass fields around honestly. I'd say before this "upgrade" Kilgore had one of the worst turf fields up there with Marshall. Facility wise, as on concessions and seating I'm guessing, Kilgore is just as bad as henderson

Yea but don't forget that Kilgore had one of the first turf fields around. We upgraded before everybody else, so of course ours is going to be the first to go. Also there wasn't many kinds of turf fields when we got ours so the choices were limited. It was top of the line when we got it.

I am so pleased to see Henderson playing well again. A great tradition of football and some rough years before the drop.

I am displeased at the number of "fans" who troll these boards. I can only say that MOST Henderson fans aren't as classless and childish as a few on this board.

Good luck to both teams this weekend, and GO LIONS!

I've followed the recruitment of Mitchell a little. He can basically take his pick of any school in the country.

I don't know what AJ's plans are. I did read on a recruiting site the other day that he might play H-back at the next level because he doesn't have the height to play LB. One of the best D1 LB's I've ever seen was 5'9". AJ's 5'11 or 6'0".

Its better than playing a Jv team in marshall . Yall wouldn't beat Prestenwood lol.

And yet another defensive post. Never claimed we could beat Prestonwood. And I realize no one schedules a game thinking they are going to get pounded.

From what I understand, Sweeney was a last-minute deal. As for the others, well, hindsight is 20/20.

You do realize we won the past three years right. Talk about clueless

Never really even considered last year three years ago or fifty years ago...only this year. Maybe you are living in the past. Perhaps Kilgore is that good. Never said anything about Henderson this year. I maybe am clueless but my opionon is that Kilgore is that good.

No not at all was telling Glorybound the obvious . Henderson/Kilgore game should be a pretty good one going either way. House /Jt not so much.

But there was like 2 kilgore fans on here before now look at yall hmmmm......

Not even a Kilgore fan really, just an admirer of well coached, disciplined, athletic football teams.