Tatum Vs. Center

TheRedBaron

Tatum or Center?   

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Tatum
    • Center

First, I have to ask...what's with the Cartilage...is that an insult? Are we not as hard as bone? I don't get it...

But really, let's just give it a rest. I think we all need to take a few breaths, calm down, and try and stay cordial.

Dawgs destroy Gladewater.

Eagles over Roughriders in a close one.

Take it easy fellas.

Calm down????? Be cordial?????? Just think we are stating our opinions.As far as the dogs destroying the Bears! It won't happen. You might beat us on the scoreboard, but you can't destroy us.

THE BEARS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!! How cool is that???? Might not have been a pretty way to get in, but we are there, and won't go down easy. This is the Texas High School Playoffs.....this is what it is all about.....lace up you shoes, put your pads on, and secure that helmet, because it is going to get rough. Man, I love high school football.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're ridiculous. The last time we get to talk about football this season. Wishful thinking from the worst, biggest mouth running Tatum fan out there. You're the main guy I was thinking about when I was explaining the rotten Tatum fans.

You can't tell me the reason Tatum hates Carthage isn't because you were the little school down the road that always wanted to play Carthage and wanted to prove something. It's "little man syndrom" i.e. an inferiority complex.

I see you just can't deal with that. Tatum fans hate Carthage, and the only reason Carthage dislikes Tatum is because of people like you.

dang things are getting a lil heated in hear between tatum and carthage... well i predict tatum with the win by 14

You're ridiculous. The last time we get to talk about football this season. Wishful thinking from the worst, biggest mouth running Tatum fan out there. You're the main guy I was thinking about when I was explaining the rotten Tatum fans.

You can't tell me the reason Tatum hates Carthage isn't because you were the little school down the road that always wanted to play Carthage and wanted to prove something. It's "little man syndrom" i.e. an inferiority complex.

I see you just can't deal with that. Tatum fans hate Carthage, and the only reason Carthage dislikes Tatum is because of people like you.

Oh no, you've hurt my poor little feelings. I'll tell you why Cartilage hates Tatum , cause "Big Bad " Cartilage moved down to 3A and got knocked out of the playoffs by the " Little school down the road that Cartilage always wanted to go pick on".

BTW, you should thank Gladewater for keeping Chapel Hill out of the playoffs.

dang things are getting a lil heated in hear between tatum and carthage... well i predict tatum with the win by 14

Yeah, I don't get riled up about discussing who has a better team and such, but what I feel is bad behavior by a group of fans is what gets me riled up. I'm sorry, I've calmed down and will try not to have another outbreak. I just saw him say he hates Carthage's fans, and I feel for no reason. Carthage has very vanilla fans. I mean really, as a fanbase at football games we don't get all wound up, but on rare occasions. We score a TD, and just kind of clap and cheer a little bit. Very few people even stand up. Really, it kind of makes me mad, because we're so blah as fans in Carthage.

In the early and mid-90s it was different. We all had red towels we'd wave in the stands, and we got loud and the band was all part of it playing all this cool stuff that got the team pumped. Now, our band has dwindled and the band director doesn't let them play anything that really interacts with the team or gets them all riled up.

Our teams are awesome, but we're kind of more laid back and stuff.

Oh no, you've hurt my poor little feelings. I'll tell you why Cartilage hates Tatum , cause "Big Bad " Cartilage moved down to 3A and got knocked out of the playoffs by the " Little school down the road that Cartilage always wanted to go pick on".

BTW, you should thank Gladewater for keeping Chapel Hill out of the playoffs.

Carthage didn't want to go pick on Tatum. What are you referring to? Those kind of statements are what I'm talking about. Just goofiness.

Yeah, I don't get riled up about discussing who has a better team and such, but what I feel is bad behavior by a group of fans is what gets me riled up. I'm sorry, I've calmed down and will try not to have another outbreak. I just saw him say he hates Carthage's fans, and I feel for no reason. Carthage has very vanilla fans. I mean really, as a fanbase at football games we don't get all wound up, but on rare occasions. We score a TD, and just kind of clap and cheer a little bit. Very few people even stand up. Really, it kind of makes me mad, because we're so blah as fans in Carthage.

In the early and mid-90s it was different. We all had red towels we'd wave in the stands, and we got loud and the band was all part of it playing all this cool stuff that got the team pumped. Now, our band has dwindled and the band director doesn't let them play anything that really interacts with the team or gets them all riled up.

Our teams are awesome, but we're kind of more laid back and stuff.

well me and Dirty Bird are part of the loud crowd we have to make noise cause no one else will those boys out there have to have somebody support them

well me and Dirty Bird are part of the loud crowd we have to make noise cause no one else will those boys out there have to have somebody support them

I've never had a problem with you. It's been DirtyBird and a couple others, but not you.

Thanks Gladewater.

Is that what you are going to fall back on...Carthage can't beat Gilmer? Pretty sure you all felt the same way last season. Let's just hope both our teams can win 3 games and meet on the field.

No, that's not what I'm going to fall back on. And you are wrong. Last year, I picked Carthage to beat Gilmer. This year on the other hand, I honestly ( and not trying to start anything ) think Gilmer would beat Carthage by 3 scores. Center has been in my sights all year and I don't think it will be an easy win for Tatum. Good luck to you guys, looks to be a very fun post-season.

No, that's not what I'm going to fall back on. And you are wrong. Last year, I picked Carthage to beat Gilmer. This year on the other hand, I honestly ( and not trying to start anything ) think Gilmer would beat Carthage by 3 scores. Center has been in my sights all year and I don't think it will be an easy win for Tatum. Good luck to you guys, looks to be a very fun post-season.

Ok, some civility, I like it. I don't think anybody can beat Carthage by 3 scores, including Gilmer. I've stated near the beginning of the season I think if Carthage and Gilmer played in the playoffs this season Gilmer would win, but Carthage has a very strong team and our QB is very talented with a really good arm. Of course, the place you can see the biggest drop off is at RB with Dwight Smith having graduated, but O'Bryan Washington will be rolling in the playoffs with Carthage's great offensive line blowing holes for him up front.

anyways put aside this carthage stuff we supposed to be talkin bout center let me hear your prediction on the game Dirty Bird

This is a hard one to call. I can tell you that Tatum will going into this game with a lot of confidence, just hope they aren't over-confident. I'll give you a prediction anyways.

Tatum 35

Center 31

I think some folks are going to be surprised by Center. I think this will be their breakout game.

Some folks have already been suprised by Center. This is not the Center of old they have really improved.

This will be a hard fought game but if they out looking for it to be their breakout game they will be disappointed. Maybe next year.

Boy you Tatum fans sure are confident about this game....which anyfan should be bcuz I'm the same with my Roughriders.......but let me tell yall this......I don't care if yall beat Gilmer played them well or whatever you wanna say....congratulations on that endeavor.....but guess what.....that doesn't mean jack squat when it comes to Center vs. Tatum........I wish both teams luck and injury free and well you can just guess who Im pickn to win. Tatum yall are 4-1 and beat all of the teams we beat......well guess what we beat them a whole heck of alot worse than yall did if you wna play that game.....but to all the other Tatum fans who arent on here saying neener neener squawk squawk....Good luck Friday and I hope to see yall there.

So there's no chance the consensus #2 team in 3A beats the #1 team in 3A...

Hand Gilmer the trophy now! There doesn't seem to be a reason to have these playoffs.

i can think a whole bunch of teams that do not share your thoughts on handing gilmer the trophy. tatum showed alot of teams that gilmer has its issues, so hold on fat lady jbizzle, its not your time to sing. you worry about carthage, their hands are full too.

Boy you Tatum fans sure are confident about this game....which anyfan should be bcuz I'm the same with my Roughriders.......but let me tell yall this......I don't care if yall beat Gilmer played them well or whatever you wanna say....congratulations on that endeavor.....but guess what.....that doesn't mean jack squat when it comes to Center vs. Tatum........I wish both teams luck and injury free and well you can just guess who Im pickn to win. Tatum yall are 4-1 and beat all of the teams we beat......well guess what we beat them a whole heck of alot worse than yall did if you wna play that game.....but to all the other Tatum fans who arent on here saying neener neener squawk squawk....Good luck Friday and I hope to see yall there.

Staying close with Gilmer meant something for the Tatum players. I'm not too sure that Tatum has had a whole lot of confidence. Tatum's State Championship teams got beat soundly by Gilmer, and this may be the best Gilmer team in 5 years. Tatum players not only gained confidence against Gilmer, but they also earned their wings. And believe me, since you guys beat teams worse than Tatum did, you should feel pretty good because it makes me think a little, unfortunately for ya'll, it's not me you have to worry about, it's our players.

Good luck Riders

GO GET 'EM EAGLES

we played you at your house and won in 2005 on way to SCI, we played you last year at your house with you on your way to SCI.

so what, the dislike goes both ways. you hate small town people, and we hate larger town people. trust me their is no, i repeat no envy for carthage in tatum. i mean whats to envy?

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: took the words right out of my mouth...

Staying close with Gilmer meant something for the Tatum players. I'm not too sure that Tatum has had a whole lot of confidence. Tatum's State Championship teams got beat soundly by Gilmer, and this may be the best Gilmer team in 5 years. Tatum players not only gained confidence against Gilmer, but they also earned their wings. And believe me, since you guys beat teams worse than Tatum did, you should feel pretty good because it makes me think a little, unfortunately for ya'll, it's not me you have to worry about, it's our players.

Good luck Riders

GO GET 'EM EAGLES

if staying close with you opponets is all yall wanna do then u should just stay at the house next friday night......

if staying close with you opponets is all yall wanna do then u should just stay at the house next friday night......

Have we ever said we didn't want to win. After what Gilmer has done all year, our game with them made a statement to most everyone. While we lost the war, we won some battles with Gilmer. I know if one of our district opponents had held Gilmer to 39 and put 20 on them, I would be a little concerned, so maybe it is you Roughriders that are over-confident. Good luck to ya'll anyways.

TIME TO GO TO WORK TATUM

we played you at your house and won in 2005 on way to SCI, we played you last year at your house with you on your way to SCI.

so what, the dislike goes both ways. you hate small town people, and we hate larger town people. trust me their is no, i repeat no envy for carthage in tatum. i mean whats to envy?

Five times Cathage and Tatum has played.... Tatum winning 3...

I hardly doubt there is any envy...