277 members have voted

1. 1. Chill or Henderson?

• Chill
    • Henderson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: Its a great but sad story, there is a thread up! My prayers have been sent.

I know this is proabably going to kill you Chapel Hill fans, but this will sadly be my last post. It has been a pleaure getting this game hyped up with all the smack talk. It will truly be an amazing game tonight. No hard feelings C.Hill, and may the best team win!!

I am a huge Henderson fan but honestly I think we are in big trouble. The QB issue is what has me scared. The irony on the situation is that we would not have even made it this far if it were not for the fact that Lovejoy was missing their QB when we played them.

just think..the cowboys got a new coach..and romo is out..they started winning again with their new qb..henderson dont need a new coach..mayb their new qb is good enough lik the cowboys 2nd strain qb

I am a huge Henderson fan but honestly I think we are in big trouble. The QB issue is what has me scared. The irony on the situation is that we would not have even made it this far if it were not for the fact that Lovejoy was missing their QB when we played them.

I feel your pain. That's been on my mind since last Friday!! We still managed to pull out the win though with our defense. Hoping for the same tonight!! :thumbsup:

i think henderson will get it...the only reason CH won againts carthage was cuz we had some guys out with injuries...thats the ONLY reason....lets get pumped Hendersoon Lions cuz y'all got this game tonight!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the support, but Chapel Hill is also called the bulldogs. Kind of a mixed message either way its all good.

Thanks for the support, but Chapel Hill is also called the bulldogs. Kind of a mixed message either way its all good.

haha..sorry..the dawgs all the way is red..therefore i mean carthage..lol but ya..im all for henderson lions on this 1...HTOWN BOYS GO GET Y'ALL SOME RINGS!! MAKE HISTORY!!

Oh no doubt!! Its a Crunk day in Henderson Texas!!!!!!!!

im wayy more pumped for the henderson game than the carthage game lol cuz im used to bein a state champ. this is y'alls first time..and i get to hear about it at church cuz of AALLLL the henderson ppl that go to our church lol.

I am as unbiased as they come and I think Chill is going to take this one. Just looking at both teams schedules and considering the fact that the henderson QB is hurt makes me lean toward Chill. Chill just looks like the stonger team to me. But I know henderson will have a game plan so we will see.

No amigo. You can't ride the Chill bus.

bt1995, If you are going to quote me get it right...I said when we played Lovejoy, "it has been reported in a Dallas website the QB MAY be reinstated for our game..May be reinstated..obviously the report I stated was incorrect but I did say MAYBE.....Know what I am talking about this week...... go lions!!!!!

bt1995, If you are going to quote me get it right...I said when we played Lovejoy, "it has been reported in a Dallas website the QB MAY be reinstated for our game..May be reinstated..obviously the report I stated was incorrect but I did say MAYBE.....Know what I am talking about this week...... go lions!!!!!

What you quoted was brought to the front page read it please!

Good articles in Tyler Paper for both teams. Coach Little made the front page and we should all send some prayers his way.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!

So true! We love you Ken and will be rooting for you, not only tonight, but in the days ahead!