18 Spearman (7-0)

19 Lone Oak (6-1)

20 Taft (6-1)

21 Elysian Fields (5-2)

22 Hughes Springs (4-3)

23 Karnes City (7-0)

24 Hooks (6-1)

25 Tulia (4-3)

The old coach likes us, but I would rank Franklin and CC ahead of us because of the loss to Center, Newton would be up there pretty close also. We may find out what Eastland has after this weeks game, my understanding they lost their QB for the year but then again they may have someone who can fill that role just fine.

The old coach likes us, but I would rank Franklin and CC ahead of us because of the loss to Center, Newton would be up there pretty close also. We may find out what Eastland has after this weeks game, my understanding they lost their QB for the year but then again they may have someone who can fill that role just fine.

I agree!

They aren't disagreeing either outside of one who is obviously all over Waskom's marbles. The rest are down to earth. It just you Waskom folks that have the issues wanting to be lone best there is. But in reality! your not the best. Oh and for the comment about Arp every year above that I make.....well unlike Waskom we are good evey year. Hell even when Arp has a down year we are usually 1st or 2nd in district and still make a 2-3 round run....I know I know you Waskom boys just cant seem to understand that being a playoff team is ....well....just the norm lol.....One day.....maybe...well doubtful....will Waskom ever get to enjoy that kinda success. As far as EF goes they are about like Arp for the most part. They are always in the mix. Use this year for instance they arent what I would call in a upswing in talent right now....But they still aren't a bad team. Infact they are pretty good. To bad you Waskom boys dont understand that winning without the KJs is what tells you what kinda program you got. Once KJ leaves your program will drop off the playoff map. Yall need to give him the key to the City and build a statue of him. And the others aren't special like he is. Saw them up close. When KJ isn't out there your team is not the same.

No, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that when KJ not out there, our team is not the same. Same could be said for our QB, The Bug, or a couple of DB's or LB's on "D". Same could be said or MJ or Hunt or Hines, or the better of the players off every team in District. Just as with any team, until such time that we are knocked from the top of the heap, we'll continue to be "the lone best there is", as you put it. Still say you're a closet Waskom Fan.

They aren't disagreeing either outside of one who is obviously all over Waskom's marbles. The rest are down to earth. It just you Waskom folks that have the issues wanting to be lone best there is. But in reality! your not the best. Oh and for the comment about Arp every year above that I make.....well unlike Waskom we are good evey year. Hell even when Arp has a down year we are usually 1st or 2nd in district and still make a 2-3 round run....I know I know you Waskom boys just cant seem to understand that being a playoff team is ....well....just the norm lol.....One day.....maybe...well doubtful....will Waskom ever get to enjoy that kinda success. As far as EF goes they are about like Arp for the most part. They are always in the mix. Use this year for instance they arent what I would call in a upswing in talent right now....But they still aren't a bad team. Infact they are pretty good. To bad you Waskom boys dont understand that winning without the KJs is what tells you what kinda program you got. Once KJ leaves your program will drop off the playoff map. Yall need to give him the key to the City and build a statue of him. And the others aren't special like he is. Saw them up close. When KJ isn't out there your team is not the same.

Without Mj Arp vs without Kj waskom = waskom victory.

Just for fun...Pigskin Prep If the playoffs started today this would be the matchups and point spread for 3AD2 First Round....Everything can change if someone gets upset.

Waskom vs Queen City Waskom +44

Arp vs Paul Pewitt Arp +28

EF vs Hooks EF + 10

Troup vs Hughes Springs Hughes Springs + 17

If Arp places second they will play the third place team if PP ends up third. Pigskin has Troup winning 2 out of their last three games and getting fourth with a 3-7 record

hooks wont beat PP

Not with Porter back in the Mix of things

I think EF can take hs or hooks. PP is the team that scares me in that district.

I think Both Hughes Springs and PP will be pretty tough to beat. Not Sure what happened to HS going into yalls game and Jeffersons but I think they are better than they showed against yall. Personally I think they showed how good they can be against Arp but just was having a hard time staying at that level. I will admit Arp has gotten better and better with every game of the season. Of corse that's to be expected with a new qb and several sophomores and jrs starting on offense. I think this week the HS vs PP game will be close but baring a let down on HS's side of things i honoestly feel like the game epxerience and and conditioning will help them overcome a strong early surge by PP talent. Porter is something to see when he's on his game. Great talent!!!