Carlisle vs. All Saints

upullinmychain

last years score?

are both teams healthy?

This will be a good game.

Last year's game was a low scoring afair, rain /drizzle - miserable night..

Carlisle lost starting ilb from last year's team in scrimmage before season started, but should be back this year. As far as I know all Saints is healthy..

Carlisle won 23-13 last year. All Saints jumped out in front with a pick 6 and a TD off a Carlisle fumble. After that Carlisle outplayed All Saints for the next 3 quarters.

Both teams are returning most of thier starters, though the AS QB graduated. All Saints has 6 players out with injuries, 2 starters.

All Saints is running a new offense this year and has put up big numbers against Timpson and Overton, but will have trouble with Carlisle's speed. I predict a fairly high scoring game.

My homer side thinks we can win, but I know the odds are low and we will have to play mistake free. Carlisle is good prep for us as Dallas Christian and Brook Hill will have speed as well.

If Carlisle will play their receivers tight they can shut them down...Overton played them too soft through out the game. When Timpson pressed them in the second half, they pretty much shut down their passing game. They are good at finding the soft spots in the zones. Their QB is pretty accurate in his throws.

I'll take Carlisle - especially with home field advantage...AS 1st two games were on turf and at home...not sure how they'll do on grass.

If all Saints trys to make a living on the pass game Friday night they could be in trouble, there are two sub 4.6 40's guys floating around back there and those are laser times and verified. Not the fastest in the world but qb better be spot on or he's gonna get robbed. One of said kids is supposed to be the fastest kid ever at Carlisle, and in my opinion he surly looks it, also plays reciever some. Another is our tail back who was our best reciever last year and in my opinion probably our best athlete.qb is also in secondary and reads plays very well. Secondary was a little suspect early this year but I think they have finally got their act together. IMHO running defense could use a little shoring up, but that could come with the return of our injured lb later. As for the offense, well they could see a lot of 5 wide spread Friday night from a very good qb with a rocket for an arm. The addition of a few new coaches and a couple of them former Indians has bolstered the Indians spirits, this season looks to carry on from last in a positive direction, Rocky and company are doing good works in Carlisle, and I'm glad to see it...

If all Saints trys to make a living on the pass game Friday night they could be in trouble, there are two sub 4.6 40's guys floating around back there and those are laser times and verified. Not the fastest in the world but qb better be spot on or he's gonna get robbed. One of said kids is supposed to be the fastest kid ever at Carlisle, and in my opinion he surly looks it, also plays reciever some. Another is our tail back who was our best reciever last year and in my opinion probably our best athlete.qb is also in secondary and reads plays very well. Secondary was a little suspect early this year but I think they have finally got their act together. IMHO running defense could use a little shoring up, but that could come with the return of our injured lb later. As for the offense, well they could see a lot of 5 wide spread Friday night from a very good qb with a rocket for an arm. The addition of a few new coaches and a couple of them former Indians has bolstered the Indians spirits, this season looks to carry on from last in a positive direction, Rocky and company are doing good works in Carlisle, and I'm glad to see it...

AS seldom goes vertical...mostly WR screens, square outs, and come back patterns...threw a couple of slant in's...

Should be a good game

Hate to hear that about your LB. Is he gonna back for district?

If all Saints trys to make a living on the pass game Friday night they could be in trouble, there are two sub 4.6 40's guys floating around back there and those are laser times and verified.

All Saints doesn't have blazingly fast recievers, but they do have 4 very good ones. It will take more than two quick corners to shut them down. I am more concerned about pass protection versus Carlisle's quick D line.

Carlisle's offense was impressive against ME. Lots of different looks; shifting and motion.

AS will need to put big points on the board to stay in the game.

All Saints doesn't have blazingly fast recievers, but they do have 4 very good ones. It will take more than two quick corners to shut them down. I am more concerned about pass protection versus Carlisle's quick D line.

Carlisle's offense was impressive against ME. Lots of different looks; shifting and motion.

AS will need to put big points on the board to stay in the game.

Qb for Mt E was jv qb for Carlisle last year, good kid, but literally no protection up front for him by his O line all year.