District 11-2A (D-I)

SAWolfman

Not without Burrell...Just wont happen!

Shelbyville will be younger than they've been since Ferguson arrived. Difference is, every one of those kids has been under that coaching staff since they hit high school. They graduated four of the top ten players I saw last year, but the cupboard is far from bare.

Shelbyville will be younger than they've been since Ferguson arrived. Difference is, every one of those kids has been under that coaching staff since they hit high school. They graduated four of the top ten players I saw last year, but the cupboard is far from bare.

They may be younger and have stability....but they do not have a replacement for Burrell...you saw last year how they did without him!

They may be younger and have stability....but they do not have a replacement for Burrell...you saw last year how they did without him!

I agree that you don't just replace a kid like that. They also graduated three others that were the best in the district at their positions. But to think they're just gonna fall off a cliff is not serious.

Been told that we may be better than last year... That has me qurious also, as we graduated 14, but being told I'll be very very surprised at what we field this year. Had been hearing some rumblings about this, but blew it off, now others are talking to me about it. And they are usually rite in their predictions about my Indians.So guess I'll have to drop by two a days later this summer and see for myself. Always like to see foe myself you know.. Could be interesting if it is indeed true and I really have no reason to think otherwise. So I'll holler when I put eyes on em. Chain out.

I agree that you don't just replace a kid like that. They also graduated three others that were the best in the district at their positions. But to think they're just gonna fall off a cliff is not serious.

I dont think they will fall off a cliff...but they will not win district!

• 2 weeks later...

they won 3 playoff games without him, Joaquin won 1 district (cushing) game. I think Shelbyville will be just fine.

I don't understand why you would go out of your way to point that out when the guy from Joaquin was defending your team... Trails End grocery must have let the residents of the RV park have the wifi password again.
  • Like 1

Been told that we may be better than last year...

Funny you should mention that, because Price-Carlisle is my dark horse to take 11-2A in D1.

My sources tell me they've got a good mixture of a few returning starters, several talented young up-and-comers, and solid overall depth. Don't sleep on those Rusk County country boys.