Franklin @ Navasota August 26th

FT78

TD89- You may be correct we will see on the 26th.. How ever this game turns out I like that our coaches scheduled a tough non-district.. I believe it will just prepare us for our tough district and hopefully a deep playoff run... Just have to stay healthy thru non district games....

TD89- You may be correct we will see on the 26th.. How ever this game turns out I like that our coaches scheduled a tough non-district.. I believe it will just prepare us for our tough district and hopefully a deep playoff run... Just have to stay healthy thru non district games....

For sure. Respect the heck out of Franklin putting Sota on their schedule.

How did Franklin's jv do last yr?

CameronYOE- I am sure SOTA definitely has seen more high powered offenses. No Doubt !!! All I was saying is if you have never played against the miss direction face paced hurry to the line quick snap style offense its really hard to defend. Defense will need to be very discipline is their assignments.. Hey no doubt Navasota is suppose to win this game... They are a powerhouse 4A Div 1 team. They have over twice as many kids in high school than Franklin does. We are just excited to see what we can do against a great winning program like Navasota.. With it being the first game of the season I am sure we both will be a little rusty. But hope its is a good game.. Yoe has a tough one too in Bellville... as well.... Yoe's non district is brutal just like ours. But I think it will just make us both ready for district and a deep playoff run.. Good Luck against Bellville...

To set this straight navasota has faced a slot t or a fast paced offense. Giddings,caldwell,liberty hill as i will say the best slot t team in all of high school football period. They were up on navasota at the half LH that is 28-26 navasota won 41-28. You pretty much need to be 2 dimensional to beat them. All run team bad idea. As far as for loosing eppler/dickson same #### was said when baker/mcginty left. Navasota runs the same plays on freshman,jv,and varsity so new qb will be just fine and coach goodman worked under lee fedora his entire 11 years at navasota he knows the plays/players not going to be a step down from last season. Our defense will be extremely salty entire secondary back 2 linemen and 2 line backers. Jeb malek will connect with creeks and richardson all day due to the respect given from sr rb philio.

To set this straight navasota has faced a slot t or a fast paced offense. Giddings,caldwell,liberty hill as i will say the best slot t team in all of high school football period. They were up on navasota at the half LH that is 28-26 navasota won 41-28. You pretty much need to be 2 dimensional to beat them. All run team bad idea. As far as for loosing eppler/dickson same #### was said when baker/mcginty left. Navasota runs the same plays on freshman,jv,and varsity so new qb will be just fine and coach goodman worked under lee fedora his entire 11 years at navasota he knows the plays/players not going to be a step down from last season. Our defense will be extremely salty entire secondary back 2 linemen and 2 line backers. Jeb malek will connect with creeks and richardson all day due to the respect given from sr rb philio.

I agree. I think Sota is gonna be salty. I like Creeks. Little man, but he played a heck of a game against Carthage. Hopefully Carthage and Navasota can get together again this year after it cools off.

I think you meant to put "up" in quotations Billy. Trying to convey sarcasm as if D2 is better or deeper than D1. Would've been cute if you would've used the correct words...

This guy right here didnt you get a C in english class get out of here with your grammer bro. Ole slappy let the franklin and navasota guys talk they actually kniw what they are talking about. They win (unlike you)

This guy right here didnt you get a C in english class get out of here with your grammer bro. Ole slappy let the franklin and navasota guys talk they actually kniw what they are talking about. They win (unlike you)

The guy I quoted is from Waskom. This your 2nd screen name?

I like this matchup.As some have pointed out, Navasota defense should be very strong this season and should carry the Rattlers early in the season. Navasota keeps reloading and this year shouldn't be any different. If my memory serves me correctly, Navasota's JV team went undefeated last season with wins against The Woodlands or College Park, Georgetown Eastview (42-0), Cy Springs (27-26), and Giddings (31-7). If the new QB can get comfortable, Navasota should be a team to watch come playoffs.

Navasota will scrimmage former district foe, Bellville this week. The Brahmas run the slot T. I haven't seen anyone run it as well as Liberty Hill and Caldwell when they were running it. If Navasota can create some turnovers, a few stops, and take advantage of our offensive possessions, it will be a long night for the Lions.