Jefferson v Elysian Fields

FlowJack

Jefferson v Elysian Fields  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Predictions?

Guest Onmyway

I'm gonna go with Jeff. only because we can't win there

i don't know you that well, but I think your full of ####, you never have nothing nice to say about our coaches, now you're going on here talking about our kids can't win in Jefferson, why would you say that ? You have and Elysian Fields, avtor and always down them on what the can and can't do. I think you need to remove that avtor and put a jackass up their.

Guest Onmyway

The question is "who wins this one", not "where is your heart"

when I said you know where my heart is its with EF, can't you read between the lines?

i don't know you that well, but I think your full of ####, you never have nothing nice to say about our coaches, now you're going on here talking about our kids can't win in Jefferson, why would you say that ? You have and Elysian Fields, avtor and always down them on what the can and can't do. I think you need to remove that avtor and put a jackass up their.

man I talk to td89, he's saying that everytime we go to Jefferson we have to play them and the official,Trust me he's for EF,

I hope Smoaky sees this and removes you from this forum and if I think EF won't beat a certain team then so be it its my opinion and also I'm not gonna come on here and be homer like a bunch people are on here and pick EF to win every dam week just because I'm from EF

Guest Onmyway

I hope Smoaky sees this and removes you from this forum and if I think EF won't beat a certain team then so be it its my opinion and also I'm not gonna come on here and be homer like a bunch people are on here and pick EF to win every dam week just because I'm from EF

pick who you want, but stop downing our kids saying they can't do something you have not been to no practice and no games how you no they can't win in Jefferson? It want look so bad if you put that jackass for you avtor and take the EF down

pick who you want, but stop downing our kids saying they can't do something you have not been to no practice and no games how you no they can't win in Jefferson? It want look so bad if you put that jackass for you avtor and take the EF down

Your right you don't know me and I don't down kids on here but coaching yeah I've done that but not kids and I've been to every game EF played in Jefferson and I have my reasons why I think they won't win this game and I will be at this game and all these jackass names you calling me just come on down by the fence and ask for Terry Jones I'm sure somebody will tell you who I am and call me a jackass to my face

At the end of the season the record book says a win is win- period. whether its by 1 or 40 pts. Im not gonna disrespect Jefferson an say we are gonna put a beat down on them because they always have the athletes to compete with any team they play. But to say we can't win in jefferson?? Naw that ain't right. So if a Ole lowly ef team rides into jefferson and gets a win then come back on here for some crow. Maybe change ur avatar from ef to something generic avatar like a football with a big 89 on it. We didn't play great Saturday night and I'll be the first one to admit that the Qb was air mailing passes is pregame warmups and didn't look like himself and that followed into the game. But at the end of the game (on a off night) we were the winners- period, wound up with 431 yards after minus 30yds on the kneel downs running the clock out, qb went 18 of 23 for 322 yds 2tds and 1 int, #10 had over 130yds 1 td in 2 1/2 qtrs, #3 had over 130 yds 1 td, runningback had over 120-30 yds and the defense showed up in the 2nd half for a shutout. It ain't like there's just no chance of ef winning. If that's the case then why show up, heck why did jefferson even try against waskom even though it took overtime for waskom, heck why did harmony show up last week to play waskom. It's still early in the season and have bugs to work out like every team.

At the end of the season the record book says a win is win- period. whether its by 1 or 40 pts. Im not gonna disrespect Jefferson an say we are gonna put a beat down on them because they always have the athletes to compete with any team they play. But to say we can't win in jefferson?? Naw that ain't right. So if a Ole lowly ef team rides into jefferson and gets a win then come back on here for some crow. Maybe change ur avatar from ef to something generic avatar like a football with a big 89 on it. We didn't play great Saturday night and I'll be the first one to admit that the Qb was air mailing passes is pregame warmups and didn't look like himself and that followed into the game. But at the end of the game (on a off night) we were the winners- period, wound up with 431 yards after minus 30yds on the kneel downs running the clock out, qb went 18 of 23 for 322 yds 2tds and 1 int, #10 had over 130yds 1 td in 2 1/2 qtrs, #3 had over 130 yds 1 td, runningback had over 120-30 yds and the defense showed up in the 2nd half for a shutout. It ain't like there's just no chance of ef winning. If that's the case then why show up, heck why did jefferson even try against waskom even though it took overtime for waskom, heck why did harmony show up last week to play waskom. It's still early in the season and have bugs to work out like every team.

EF wins 56-0 is that better, geez didn't know EF fans would get upset cause I pick against us

If Jefferson doesn't turn the ball over, they should win the game. If they play sloppy like they did against Waskom, then I would expect EF to win. I think this will be a tough game for each team. EF and Jefferson always play each other close.

Good take, 'greendog!

• Like 1

You'll get removed just as quick with cussing lol

Jefferson

Waskom hopes so. Since its the first direct litmus test against a team them cats played. After Friday night it's gonna be 1 of 2 reactions. A- they didn't do very good against jefferson we are gonna be ok or B- Ruh Ro Raggy dey a good team. An I hope we show up and blow them out, just to cause more panic in the kings castle. Haha

But in all reality jeff plays ef close every year.

Quit letting folks get under your skin. Toughen up buttercup. This is a trash talking page. I agree thi why would you pick against your own team? Your players read this I'm sure as I know they read mine and I Never will pick against DF no matter who we play. That's doubt that them young men don't need to see. If you ain't gona ride with em don't even make a prediction. just my opinion TD

Waskom hopes so. Since its the first direct litmus test against a team them cats played. After Friday night it's gonna be 1 of 2 reactions. A- they didn't do very good against jefferson we are gonna be ok or B- Ruh Ro Raggy dey a good team. An I hope we show up and blow them out, just to cause more panic in the kings castle. Haha

Some truth to that of course. Waskom followers really don't know what we have at this point. Hopefully, last week was a total anomaly and EF will face an organized football team when they meet.

EF will have to do more than blow Jefferson out if they want to cause panic in the kings castle!