Daingerfield's Davin Nelson on AD/Football Coaching Job...

Smoaky

On 7/8/2018 at 6:21 PM, stangstampede said:

He was a pretty good assistant baseball coach for Edwards too!    Lol.   I’m sure he will be out there making suggestions to the baseball coach in no time!  

That would be good. The Tigers won 8 games this year. They only lost 3 players so his knowledge will help them improve. 

On 7/8/2018 at 6:21 PM, stangstampede said:

He was a pretty good assistant baseball coach for Edwards too!    Lol.   I’m sure he will be out there making suggestions to the baseball coach in no time!  

An assistant?!  Tommy Stewart built hs baseball into a powerhouse not coach Ed. It’s quite the other way around, Coach Ed was his assistant.  Any praise coach Ed gets for hs baseball and probably for being the current ad, he should thank tommy Stewart for every day.  Coach Stewart forgot more about baseball today than ed will ever know and the hs faithful know this.  What was done to him was a travesty but worked out exactly the way it was supposed to.  Dlisd took its first step back to prominence the minute he pulled up on campus.  It’s going to take some time but you can put your chips all in that it will be done.  An assistant for coach Ed!  Man, if you’re being told that you’re being grossly misled.  Everything that baseball team still does is because of the offense and defenses he instilled it just can’t be taught or coaches like he did.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, JAKEBRAKE said:

An assistant?!  Tommy Stewart built hs baseball into a powerhouse not coach Ed. It’s quite the other way around, Coach Ed was his assistant.  Any praise coach Ed gets for hs baseball and probably for being the current ad, he should thank tommy Stewart for every day.  Coach Stewart forgot more about baseball today than ed will ever know and the hs faithful know this.  What was done to him was a travesty but worked out exactly the way it was supposed to.  Dlisd took its first step back to prominence the minute he pulled up on campus.  It’s going to take some time but you can put your chips all in that it will be done.  An assistant for coach Ed!  Man, if you’re being told that you’re being grossly misled.  Everything that baseball team still does is because of the offense and defenses he instilled it just can’t be taught or coaches like he did.  

+1000000

44 minutes ago, JAKEBRAKE said:

Pump your brakes big fella!    It was sarcasm!    Notice the lol!   

19 hours ago, JAKEBRAKE said:

Pitts baseball team definetly took a step in the right direction this past season. 

9 hours ago, JAKEBRAKE said:

Sort of comparable to a report from the Washington Post. #fakenews

According to my neighbor's obgyn's uncle's dentist anyway.  I said before time will tell, just don't make that pedestal too high before the actual WORK begins.  

Personally it is great positive conjecture.

• Stinks 1

3 hours ago, astrodog14 said:

Sort of comparable to a report from the Washington Post. #fakenews

According to my neighbor's obgyn's uncle's dentist anyway.  I said before time will tell, just don't make that pedestal too high before the actual WORK begins.  

Personally it is great positive conjecture.

You make me laugh astroglide 

8 minutes ago, JAKEBRAKE said:

I know coaches read this stuff but when they post, especially out of envy, says a lot about character.  What’s your beef with tommy Stewart anyway, is it because you know the cream rises to the top?  Wink wink

Who are you talking to?    

• LOL! 1

19 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Back to Football..... How many coaches does df have employed right now?

That is a good question, and I do not have an answer, wish I did.  I am thinking 7 or 8, but could be wrong.  Not much info bleeding through.