Timpson vs. San Augustine 7:30 Friday in Henderson

larry

5 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

But you are about to get outcoached in the playoffs.  Just wait...deep down you know its coming!

Beat us and then talk :BS: .... You better worry about who you are playing instead of Garrison .... That dawg will chew off a leg soon enough ... lol ...

40 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

You lucked out by getting two picks and stopping us in the red zone twice!  Good job buddy!  The pups surely beat up on us....just remember 2 soph ran for over 300 yards on that strong puppy defense you have 😍

Your RB is a junior......but as usual you trying to make your wolves sound better than are

11 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Well, we beat SA and everyone else in our district ... so let the record speak for itself ...

Your own coach is your worse enemy. Sometimes the play calling is horrible. Too cute.....It's almost like the coach gets all gitty with all the move-in toys instead of just keeping it simple

Just now, BlueBlood99 said:

Your own coach is your worse enemy. Sometimes the play calling is horrible. Too cute.....It's almost like the coach gets all gitty with all the move-in toys instead of just keeping it simple

He won us how games since he has been here? 14 last year...8 this year and counting.

How many games has Joaquin won outside of the regular season under Lawson? 

Just now, SAWolfman said:

He won us how games since he has been here? 14 last year...8 this year and counting.

How many games has Joaquin won outside of the regular season under Lawson? 

I commented to Falcon not you....Wasn't talkn about your coach. Mind your own business

4 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

I'll admit, there is some truth to that ...

2 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Again 3rd grader you just trying to have a playground argument......

Sigh...but you wanna run your mouth and when someone snaps back your result to this....SMH!  Run along to the Joaquim thread! You have become boring

31 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

Sigh...but you wanna run your mouth and when someone snaps back your result to this....SMH!  Run along to the Joaquim thread! You have become boring

I changed my mind.... Your intellect is that of 1st grader that takes classes in the portable buildings apart from the rest of the regular school. And I bet you rode the short bus to school 

22 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

I changed my mind.... Your intellect is that of 1st grader that takes classes in the portable buildings apart from the rest of the regular school. And I bet you rode the short bus to school 

Sure did...at least we have a good school board to keep us in updated buses!

Well at least this week hasn't been boring for yall, like it has for some of us..js 

That's what I miss about being in 11-2a,if you were feeling bored all you had to do was throw a jab on the thread and it was on..somebody would come in over the top super man style and just like that..not bored anymore...

SA. Is the defending regional champs. Been flying under the radar. And will be fired up. No one in reg 3 has the athletic talent they have. If they play Mistake free football which is a stretch imo they will meet Carlisle for the 3rd straight year. Just my opinion and whats scary is SA only has like 4 or 5 seniors so future is bright. Btw my darkhorse is Alto 

• Stinks 1