Meanwhile In Houston, The GOP Tries to Throw Out Legal Votes

BarryLaverty

Just now, JETT said:

I'll take the heat for voting for biden... call me what you want, im not none of the things you listed above so I don't worry about it....

You support the candidate, you support the party....you support the party, you support their views.....the dims support child murder and cover up for pedophiles.....ergo....the LOGICAL conclusion we here must make is.......you support those same abominations.......

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You support the candidate, you support the party....you support the party, you support their views.....the dims support child murder and cover up for pedophiles.....ergo....the LOGICAL conclusion we here must make is.......you support those same abominations.......

Call it what you will sir

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'll take the heat for voting for biden... call me what you want, im not none of the things you listed above so I don't worry about it....

Doesn't matter if you are personally one of those things.  You are voting for the people who want to normalize pedophilia and allow abortions up to and after birth.  You don't have to be one to make things worse.  Vote for policies and the results you want not personality.

• Thanks 1

Just now, JBizzle said:

Doesn't matter if you are personally one of those things.  You are voting for the people who want to normalize pedophilia and allow abortions up to and after birth.  You don't have to be one to make things worse.  Vote for policies and the results you want not personality.

not this election... im voting against a person in trump #### him, we have choices and i chose to vot against that daily comedian and embarrassment...  i know people who dislike biden but are voting against trump same as me....vote how you please and so will I 😉....

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

not this election... im voting against a person in trump #### him, we have choices and i chose to vot against that daily comedian and embarrassment...  i know people who dislike biden but are voting against trump same as me....vote how you please and so will I 😉....

Logic says otherwise.......

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

So dont be shy about it....you CHOSE to support child murdering pedophiles.....live with it, don't try to justify your choice with us....live with it......

A vote for Biden is a vote for BLM;

A vote for Biden is a vote for ANTIFA;

A vote for Biden is a vote for Abortion;

A vote for Biden is a vote for Looting, Burning, & Pillaging businesses;

A vote for Biden is a vote to Defund Police;

A vote for Biden is a vote to Defund America’s Military;

A vote for Biden is a vote is a vote to remove God from The Pledge of Allegiance ;

A vote for Biden is a vote to Destroy America....... 

3 hours ago, JETT said:

that's right, I have no party affiliation..... if it weren't for trump I probably wouldn't vote for either party 

Same here, I have no party affiliation. I'm an Independent. Always have been and always will be. 

But I already knew that about you. That's not what I found interesting. 😉😁