Harleton (4-0) vs Beckville (4-0) 2A District 10 showdown

Treadnwater

On 10/23/2023 at 12:20 PM, Bearcat1981 said:

That game comes down to coaching. And we outcoached every time

Bearcat1981, you say coaching is a problem and on another thread you said kids on the sideline instead of playing when defense is on the field…which kids? No names just give me jersey numbers. Just curious 🤷🏼‍♂️

17 minutes ago, Treadnwater said:

Bearcat1981, you say coaching is a problem and on another thread you said kids on the sideline instead of playing when defense is on the field…which kids? No names just give me jersey numbers. Just curious 🤷🏼‍♂️

#2 needs to play safety.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Treadnwater said:

32 and 3 alternate time on field instead of having both on field at same time. They both are amazing athletes and in 2A football should be playing both sides of the ball.  2 who is probably the best option we have for safety is on sideline on defense after first defensive drive. And when he is in on defense he is blitzing qb every play. Ineffective use of the best player in my opinion. They just run the other way. Look at the huge linemen we also have standing and watching on defense while teams run right at our nose guard and threw gaps. 

On 10/27/2023 at 4:31 PM, Bearcat1981 said:

32 and 3 alternate time on field instead of having both on field at same time. They both are amazing athletes and in 2A football should be playing both sides of the ball.  2 who is probably the best option we have for safety is on sideline on defense after first defensive drive. And when he is in on defense he is blitzing qb every play. Ineffective use of the best player in my opinion. They just run the other way. Look at the huge linemen we also have standing and watching on defense while teams run right at our nose guard and threw gaps. 

Edited by Bearcats99