“Just not a good fit anymore “

Destry

Let’s hope that all these statements are over with between the HC’s and administrations and changes now will be because of realignments and bettering oneself. Just idle thought.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Destry said:

Let’s hope that all these statements are over with between the HC’s and administrations and changes now will be because of realignments and bettering oneself. Just idle thought.

This is the one that really gets me "We just wanted to go a different direction" It is such a ridiculous statement for someone to say when referring to firing a coach...and it usually blows up in the boards face!!!

Probationary contracts are so feeble that as long as you dont tell them why you can let them.go without much documentation. Term contracts are slightly better. But as a wise coach once told me you either have been fired or gonna be. Just the business. If they want you gone they will find a way.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

This is the one that really gets me "We just wanted to go a different direction" It is such a ridiculous statement for someone to say when referring to firing a coach...and it usually blows up in the boards face!!!

I also like “ you just don’t have enough enthusiasm to coach here anymore” What a crock!!!!

• Like 1

On 1/2/2024 at 8:11 PM, blesseddaily said:

I love that one---Exactly what the board President told me after I didn't insure his son got to play exactly where he wanted---They went a different direction alright.  17 wins in next 12 years (11 of those wins were the immediate 2 years after with kids that were on our varsity) including six 0-10 records. This was  following the most wins in a decade in the 100 year history of the school

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

3 hours ago, darktower said:

I love that one---Exactly what the board President told me after I didn't insure his son got to play exactly where he wanted---They went a different direction alright.  17 wins in next 12 years (11 of those wins were the immediate 2 years after with kids that were on our varsity) including six 0-10 records. This was  following the most wins in a decade in the 100 year history of the school

🤔