Henderson this week?

Eagleborn

Let’s get this straight. Henderson’s kids are not scared to play Carthage, it’s the head coach (Castles). He doesn’t want to have any competition to make sure he has a winning record and pump up that score to make it seem like every game is a blowout. I think most of the coaching fraternity around here knows how he operates. What do they have to lose if they play Carthage? Nothing. And for Henderson to frame Kaufman as if they had an issue or were “scared” to play them is pretty low. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Do you really expect anyone to believe this . Personally I couldn’t care less but stop acting like Tatum is some juggernaut.

We ain’t been a football power since 2015, coincidently, the season after that is when Hennason all of a sudden wanted to play. Before 2015, when we were known to be a football power, Hennason wanted nothing to do with us. You argued the same mess back then. Welcome back Lion70. 

3 hours ago, StoneColdSteveAustin said:

Werd on duh skreet iz dat Hendehson Senyours wents in and toll Castles to calls da Big Dawg in Carthuge and letz getsit own, but Mr. Castles woods not oblige.

That is the word I heard as well. Castles is as scared as they come. If Henderson actually had a good coach, they could compete for state almost every year. They have some of the best athletes in East Texas for 4a.

• Like 5

I dnt see it the way you do, to be honest coach Castle is a good coach, not on the Surrat level but he's mostly run the Defense and head coach part, to me it's not Castle, we really dnt know what goes on in there unless we are coaches and if  we are  in the inside, we really on the outside and  some only believe on what they hear and not actually there. The ones really that needs work is only the Offense coaches on calling right plays and not the same plays over and over again, but that's the same in some other schools teams that's not at that elite. Henderson has athletics and always had a decent and good Defense it's the Offense side of the ball, but that's just me. On the schedule games, teams are obligated to play the ones thats open to play that's not on the list of playing another team, if your team doesn't get to play that specific team, they are booked to play a different team, so Henderson and other schools play the teams that are AVAILABLE  to play.

57 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

I dnt see it the way you do, to be honest coach Castle is a good coach, not on the Surrat level but he's mostly run the Defense and head coach part, to me it's not Castle, we really dnt know what goes on in there unless we are coaches and if  we are  in the inside, we really on the outside and  some only believe on what they hear and not actually there. The ones really that needs work is only the Offense coaches on calling right plays and not the same plays over and over again, but that's the same in some other schools teams that's not at that elite. Henderson has athletics and always had a decent and good Defense it's the Offense side of the ball, but that's just me. On the schedule games, teams are obligated to play the ones thats open to play that's not on the list of playing another team, if your team doesn't get to play that specific team, they are booked to play a different team, so Henderson and other schools play the teams that are AVAILABLE  to play.

Castles is the head coach and should be able to get the offense straightened out. Whether that is to hire the right coach or make adjustments and that never seems to be the case. As far as scheduling teams go, he goes for the weakest teams. That is given. Go look at the team he just tried to play (Spring Legacy School of Sport Science). He could pick up the phone and have a rivalry game with Carthage. They have played each other around 80 times before. 

On that one, the reason why Castle chose Spring Legacy is because nobody wanted to play Henderson, it's like thinking the whole dang town has COVID lol it's ridiculous and we played LE and Gilmer without no problems, now you have Kaufman who didn't want to play and now Spring Hill went a different route, if they were going to go that route, then hell, shouldn't we hadn't  played LE nor Gilmer?? Interesting. Henderson had to find a team to play, couldn't play Carthage cause Carthage was booked, so now what to do or who to play.