Trump Has Led Us Into Deep Worldwide Unpopularity

BarryLaverty

2 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Didn't think you would. Be the sheep they want you to be. Your problem, not mine. 

Be the puppet they want you to be.. your problem not mine..

I can play that game as well, but ill be the bigger person and call truce ✌

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Be the puppet they want you to be.. your problem not mine..

I can play that game as well, but ill be the bigger person and call truce ✌

Yea, ok. 🙄

Go back to your cricket farm of denial, ignoring, hypocrisy, and deflection. You get an A+ grade in those areas. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Has Trump been on record saying the N word ? 

Crime Bill of 93

Has Good friends that are  KkK members ? 

for Segregation of busses in the late 70s 

You ain’t black if you 

Cockroaches 

white kids are .... yeah you know 

Has Biden Gave business deals to minorities ?

Did he Invite minority people to the Whitehouse and discussion of their perspective? 

Do you see a pattern? 

You can be sued for anything and not remotely accurate just Fyi

I believe Jett just got owned!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

When there’s more sheep willing to give up liberty than us it’ll be your problem.  

Nope, it won't be my problem at all. "Those" sheep will be slaughtered, and that'll be their problem. "Those" sheep will be slaughtered by the wolves they idiotically trusted. Then the wolves are defeated by the sheepdogs. And the sheepdogs and trusted & smart flock of sheep have plenty of liberty and live happily ever after. Tru storie. 

😉😁😂💪

• Like 2

18 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

No, u got owned by Raider.  Roll your eyes if you love Trump

17 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Lion owned the #### out of Jett lmao 

When has lion owned anything? Hell he doesn't own the keyboard/phone he uses to spew his #### on here daily... you 2 have an obsession with ppl being owned, why is that... keyboard warriors is all yall are, wouldn't say half the $### yall type on here to a grown man's face in a debate, i get a good laugh at the grown man who get on here and agree with each other like they don't have a brain for themselves 

thumb_tacticalkeyboard-for-all-our-keyboard-warrior-friends-east-tennessee-mountain-6925830.png

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

When has lion owned anything? Hell he doesn't own the keyboard/phone he uses to spew his #### on here daily... you 2 have an obsession with ppl being owned, why is that... keyboard warriors is all yall are, wouldn't say half the $### yall type on here to a grown man's face in a debate, i get a good laugh at the grown man who get on here and agree with each other like they don't have a brain for themselves 

thumb_tacticalkeyboard-for-all-our-keyboard-warrior-friends-east-tennessee-mountain-6925830.png

Then you, Bunny and PP must might want to use that noggin for more than a hat rack once in a while

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Then you, Bunny and PP must might want to use that noggin for more than a hat rack once in a while

:rofl:, despite what you think or say I own 1 of the nicest ranches in winona, New house being built, own a business and have a good life... guess this hat rack noggin is doing just fine by me

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

Don’t get all bent out of shape that folks know you got owned 

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

:rofl:, despite what you think or say I own 1 of the nicest ranches in winona, New house being built, own a business and have a good life... guess this hat rack noggin is doing just fine by me

I'm proud for you Jett.  Really am.  I hope your business continues to thrive.  If I'm ever out that way, I'll buy you a beer.  Just keep engaged and doing your own thinking.  Research everything from both sides.  I've got a few years on you and when I was younger I thought more like you.  More when I was in college and right out of college.  I started wising up a couple years later.  At least I think I did👍

Just now, ObiOne said:

I'm proud for you Jett.  Really am.  I hope your business continues to thrive.  If I'm ever out that way, I'll buy you a beer.  Just keep engaged and doing your own thinking.  Research everything from both sides.  I've got a few years on you and when I was younger I thought more like you.  More when I was in college and right out of college.  I started wising up a couple years later.  At least I think I did👍

Good, I still have hope