Anti Tommy Tubberville Ad

Stoney

Very effective ad, right there ...  political positions aside ..... At the end, I would have added, "Now Tommy Tubberville brings his carpetbagger arrse to Alabama, I don't think so"  ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • LOL! 2

11 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

This sounds about right for Alabama.  I just can't believe he didn't shout out a Roll Tide and WDE at the end.  

That would have blown it. The one thing people in Alabama hate worse than fans of the other school is people who ride the fence. Bammers would be more likely to vote for a barner than they would someone they see as a fence straddler. 

11 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

That would have blown it. The one thing people in Alabama hate worse than fans of the other school is people who ride the fence. Bammers would be more likely to vote for a barner than they would someone they see as a fence straddler. 

Oh, I know, but since he is a politician he would want to appease both sides.  Actually I don't think they'd mind in Alabama, you wouldn't believe how many house divided license plate covers there are there.  https://www.alumnihall.com/craftique/auburn-alabama-house-divided-l-12206  .  You don't see that in Texas with A&M.  They would even have Alabama and Auburn flags flapping from their windows.  That state is crazy about college football.  They are somewhat civil about it except on game day of the Iron Bowl, then they will kill each other over the rivalry.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Oh, I know, but since he is a politician he would want to appease both sides.  Actually I don't think they'd mind in Alabama, you wouldn't believe how many house divided license plate covers there are there.  https://www.alumnihall.com/craftique/auburn-alabama-house-divided-l-12206  .  You don't see that in Texas with A&M.  They would even have Alabama and Auburn flags flapping from their windows.  That state is crazy about college football.  They are somewhat civil about it except on game day of the Iron Bowl, then they will kill each other over the rivalry.  

I know. My grandparents lived in one of those divided houses. My grandfather thought Bear Bryant was the 13th disciple to Christ. My grandmother swore that Joe Namath was the devil. No one went near their house during Iron Bowl week.