• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Longview JV 21 Marshall JV 21

Longview Freshmen A 42 Marshall Freshmen A 12

Longview Freshmen B 30 Marshall Freshmen B 0

Foster (Longview 8th) 34 Marshall 8th 0

(Forest Park 42-0 over Lufkin, Judson 14-8 over Lufkin)

Lobos big!

Anyone know where I can find Marshall stats from this season. Do they have a site anywhere that has them from this season?

i dont know if its on the etsupersite or whatever its called. Its a site hosted by one of the moderators on here though.

Lobos big!

Anyone know where I can find Marshall stats from this season. Do they have a site anywhere that has them from this season?

Im not sure if your gonna find season stats anywhere, but you can check out etsupersite.com for lots of info on the Mavs. Mavchamp has done a lot of homework and research. Check it out.

http://www.etsupersite.com/

Yeah...it's a great site. I've been on there, but couldn't find any season stats from this year. Was wondering who to watch for Marshall tonight.

Its kinda hard to say exactly who to watch for when so many can step up and make plays at any given moment. Watch for Aaron Franklin on defense. Hes committed to OU and seems to always be around the ball. Watch for LB, Anthony Davenport also. Hes big, fast, and physical. On the d-line, watch em all. On offense, we have a stable full of RB's that all bring something different to the table. Expect Anderson to slash and dash, Haigwood and Davenport to pound the middle. QB Brandon Fitzgerald has shown he can beat you with his arm, and will surprise you with his speed. Sadler and Williams will be his two favorite targets, and both can make plays after the catch. I am expecting a very good game, and hopefully a MAV win!

GO MAVS!!!

Where does Aaron Franklin play on defense?

#30 Outside LB..He started the year inside, but after the Jax game they moved him back outside to help against the pass. With his 4.3 or 4.4 speed it does help against passing teams, but he's not in on as many plays and tackles now since the move. He will be in charge tonight of keeping Longviews fast QBs from breaking it outside on his side.

Yeah...it's a great site. I've been on there, but couldn't find any season stats from this year. Was wondering who to watch for Marshall tonight.

Article from today's Longview paper, has some stats in it as well for both teams.

http://www.news-journal.com/sports/content...7_longview.html

Marshall game article:

http://www.marshallnewsmessenger.com/sport...sfbprv_spo.html